Last Introduction

Chapter 04: Last Introduction

Peh walked into stage after Pah was done in his story. As he stood in stage letters appear.

Ryohei Hayashi
A.K.A : Peh
Timeline: Chapter 154 during his fight with Shion

Peh tell them how the situation and about 'someone's death but he didn't tell who "Because of this only few of us are fighting against Tenjiku. And if we didn't manage to convince few of Toman members then it's only ten to twenty members will be on fight. For now we have 50 members against Tenjiku who have 400 members." Toman began to whisper how they can't accept to lose and such questions "Well I'm fighting Shion Madarame when suddenly I got teleported here. Believe it or not in my timeline Tenjiku vs Toman is just about to start. That's all." He bows and gesture for Smiley to follow.

Name: Nahoya Kawata
A.K.A: Smiley
Timeline: between Toman and Tenjiku fight

Smiley stood in stage as he tells them they beat them up before the day of their 'suppose fight' against Tenjiku started, others are in worried state. "As Peh said they managed to convince Toman to join them. I knew cause me and Mitsuya also helped them to convine others, too bad we need to stay at hospital, but I assume that you and Angry came from different timeline? Cause when Angry said you are in the Middle of fight, you gave him a confuse look and said that you are just about to start?" He asked pointedly to Peh who just nods in response. "Okay. Well. I'm done." He said as he walk to his seat.

Name: Souya Kawata
A.K.A: Angry
Timeline: Chapter 162 during his battle against Haitani brothers

"As I told Peh before, In my timeline we are in the middle of fight. Peh had already defeated Shion with one punch knocking him out cold long time ago. And you also had defeated many other members" many low-whistled while others clap their hands and congratulate Peh for his (future) success. Angry continue "But soon enough you got defeated by one punch as well knocking you out cold by the Tenjiku's leader...Kurokawa Izana" He said as many gasped 'Who died after' Takemichi thought bitterly.

"Also At the time I got teleported here, me and Hakkai having a hard time fighting against Haitani Brothers. Ran Haitani and Rindou Haitani. Two of strongest member/s of Tenjiku." Many was gaping while Chifuyu chuckled 'Babies of the family' he laughed in his mind. Baji gave him a confused look but shrugged it off knowing he can get to know it in future (ah baby nah baby you got it all wrong baby LOL) while Angry walk back in his chair.

Name: Makoto Suzuki
A.K.A: Makoto
Timeline: Episode 02 as Draken walks in

Makoto explains few of situation as others nod in understanding. (Sorry I can't spoil much). And sat back in his chair.

Name: Kazushi Yamagishi
A.K.A: Yamagishi
Timeline: Episode 01 as Kiyomasa and his gang walked in

Yamagishi tell them everything that happened and until the time he got teleported there before seating back in his chair.

Name: Atsushi Sendou
A.K.A: Akkun
Timeline: Episode 04 while talking with Takemichi

Like others Akkun only tell few moments before he got teleported as to not spoil everything and anything.

Name: Takuya Yamamoto
A.K.A: Takuya
Timeline: Episode 11 after Kiyomasa was defeated

Like others Takuya only tell few moments before he got teleported as to not spoil everything and anything.

Name: Emma Sano
A.K.A: Emma
Timeline: Episode 05 After Hina left

Everyone from Tenjiku arc (and so on) flinched seeing her and just look at the ground trying to ignore her and her voice as she spoke telling them few of events that day before seating back quietly.

Name: Yasuhiro Mutou
A.K.A: Mucho
Timeline: Episode???  during moebius vs toman second battle

Mucho started telling them few of events that day before seating back quietly. (Laziness: 90%)

Name: Sanzu Haruchiyo
A.K.A: Sanzu
Timeline: Chapter 244 during his speech

"What can I say? Evryone from same timeline as mine almost spoiled everything. Well except how I do my speech until I got teleported in here" He says as other sigh, Inupi tense, Baji tried to calm Chifuyu down and Takemichi trying not to punch him with Draken holding him. "And all they say were true-" "Are you done?" Chifuyu interjected, Baji flinched, Kazutora stared at him in awe and Takemichi sigh. Sanzu shrugged and seat back. Chifuyu calmed down "Sorry, I almost let my emotion gets the best of me" He apologized "At least you know" "Sanzu Shut up" Said Takemichi which earned many Wows especially from those who knew PAST him. (yeah even Baji, Mikey and Draken).

And there it is...too bad a quarrel of point happened...

_____________________
2 chapters left before the fight- I mean before the reaction begin.