Meet his fate; season 3 ends

The scene opened up in the battle between Kisaki and Takemichi. Both of them stopped as they gasped for breath.

Takemichi looked around the familiar place.

'Isn't this where...' Takemichi spaced out at the sight of the scenery.

"Quit spacing out!" Kisaki shouted as he punched Takemichi. "Shut up, you jerk!" Takemichi shouted as he punched back. The two tried to shove each other.

"Just give up already! You've lost, you bastard, Kisaki!" Takemichi managed to throw Kisaki into the ground, he then beat him up.

"Since you're weak, you make other people be your sword and shield! Moebius! Valhalla! Tenjiku! You're a coward who can't do anything on your own!"

"Don't be stupid! To be a leader of men, you don't need physical strength!"

"Well, we are in delinquent world Kisaki, and what you said is not true in here." Koko shrugged "And that's still not a valid reason..." Hina sighed.

'Just what the hell is the reason for their fight? They could've been great friends...' Hina looked at the screen sadly.

Takemichi groaned as he felt his foot hurt. Kisaki grunted and head bumped Takemichi.

"To achieve anything, what you need is the perfect plan worked out in intricate detail." Kisaki continued "The perfect plan?" Takemichi asked before he shoved Kisaki back on the ground, and both of them fought again.

"There's no such thing as that." Draken shook his head.

"How can you call it a perfect plan when someone like me can stop it?"

"Shut up!"

Both of them kept rolling on the ground, and then Kisaki was on top trying to choke Takemichi.

"I was supposed to become the dark hero. My first plan was to kill Draken, take over the number two spot, and manipulate Toman from the shadows."

"Which was destroyed because of Takemitchy." Draken grinned. 'Draken Hunt Season, Huh?' Draken laughed at the name.

"My second plan was to build Valhalla, which had no leader, destroy Toman, and install Mikey as its leader." Kisaki stopped to catch his breath.

"The Bloody Halloween." Baji gritted his teeth.

Kazutora looked down upset at the memories.

Ryusei grew a bad feeling.

Chifuyu knew what was coming and just sighed. 'I hope it'll all just ends...' Chifuyu thought.

"My third plan was to sic Tenjiku on Toman and destroy it, manipulate Mikey, and gain control of the underworld. They were all perfect plans. There was no way to crush them." Kisaki continued, grabbing Takemichi by his collar, Takemichi stopped fighting.

"Except for one possibility." Kisaki was cut off when Takemichi kneed him to his side, throwing him away. Takemichi stood up. "Even now...Even now, I remember it clearly. The raging flames. The rising black smoke. As I watched, I swore..."

Takemichi was seen, both his future and his present before it fades back to Present Takemichi.

"I swore to become the leader of Toman. This is the place, Kisaki. This is where, in the future, you murdered Tachibana Hinata."

The screen shows now as if the future Takemichi is the one talking to Kisaki with a car in a rage of fire.

"I've jumped between the future and past over and over in this battle." Takemichi said, shocking Kisaki "Let's settle it right here, Kisaki." Takemichi finished before the scene went back to the present.