Episode 11: Respect

Secret Reveals Chapter 17: Episode 11: Respect

The screen automatically skipped the recaps

The screen lit up once again now.

"It's our victory." Takemichi smirked.

"Crap! It's the cops!"

"What should we do, Red?!"

Red griited his teeth. Takemichi was smiling, Akkun was gritting his teeth as well, seeing this Red was taken aback.

"Let's get out of here!"

"Okay!"

"What about Kiyomasa-kun?"

"Leave him!"

The Mizo Middle calmed down a bit and Yamagishi seat on the ground finally relaxing.

"I've been running around, doing stuff I'm not good at." Takemichi started as Draken look at him. "But none of them are poitnless. Because they're always watching after me." Takemichi said. Draken just smirked and look at the said boys.

"Thank you." Yamagishi thanks Makoto who help him stand up. Takuya turned and smiled at Takemichi "We did it, Takemichi." he had said.

Yamagishi turned as well "Did you see my super miracle punch?" Makoto turned to him. "I did see you getting punched."

Akkun turned to them. "Everyone, don't just stand there! Hurry up and take Draken-kun and Takemichi to the ambulance!"

Makoto and Takuya run to them. "Ouch."

"Takemichi, stop you're bleeding with this."

Akkun and Yamagishi also went to them.

"Draken-kun, can you stand?" asked by Akkun.

"Somehow." was the answer he got

"Just where's the ambulance?!" and as if to answer Yamagishi they heard familiar female voices.

"Over here! Hurry!"

"Everyone! Here!"

It was Emma and Hinata with the ambulance.

"Hurry up!"

"Come on! Come on!" Akkun called

"Hey, over here!" Yamagishi help him.

The screen then switches to the brawl that just ended.

"Man, I'm beat." Complained Mitsuya as he sighed. Just as then a voice called them.

"Heey!"

Mitsuya turned to see it was Smiley, he was being helped by Mucho who doesn't wear hi shirt anymore (🤣) with Baji following behind.

"We're done over here." Smiley laughed or said...smiling as usual.

"This guy just busted up his foot." Mucho complained.

"Got it, where's Mikey?" Mitsuya turned to them. "Over there." Baji pointed at the opposite direction.

The screen switches to Mikey who wears a serious look and then to Hanma who laughed.

"Dull, isn't it, Mikey? You don't even lose your breath, what a monster."

"Shut up. Just die already." He then turned to see there was a person riding a motorcycle in the middle of them.