Part 0

Everyone gathered back at their seats.

Some have pillows, some even have futons etc etc. The room has one large table in the middle, above that table are foods and drinks for them. It has buttons in which you can just type your requested food and drinks and it will arrive.

Everyone's busy eating and talking among themselves, especially theories about the next plan of both parties (Kisaki and Hanma vs. Takemichi and Chifuyu; something like that).

Then the 3d aquarium's water suddenly turned red and a large emergency sound was heard. Then it went back to normal.

"Oi, what's that for?" Draken asked. "Sorry sorry.  It's just...THEY HAVE COME BACK...with new ones that is...However, their memories of reaction have been made and put into them and lastly, as I said before they are now one timeline ahead now. Now, please look at the front."

They do as the host said.

First the stage lit up with list of guests:

Kakucho
Season 3 Episode 07

*Toman had entered the scene!*

"So it will take 2 more episodes?" Yuzuha grimaced, Hakkai just chuckles. However, Mitsuya grew uneasy...he knew what was coming...and it's about Sano siblings...

Kakucho sat at the very back and just sighed. The stage blinks once again.

Kurokawa Izana
Season 3 Episode 07

Izana went besides Kakucho.

*Toman vs. Tenjiku fight, begins!*

Then Senju appeared with some bruises. Emma gasped and quickly pressed buttons for the First Aid Kit. "Come here, Senju-chan." She said and then Senju went to her side and she began treating her wounds.

The words popped up on the black screen.

Kawaragi Senju
Chapter 253

The black screen lit up with words again.

*Toman's slowly losing their momentum.* Is what it said.

They all gasped and flinched at that. Mikey sighed. 'I mean, I am their enemy...but still...I hope they can win this.' he thought looking down. Draken noticed this and he put one of his hands on Mikey's shoulder calming his worries.

Then the light on stage blinks and another person is transferred inside.

Haruchiyo Sanzu
Chapter 260

He came up with less wounds and a first aid kit popped on his side. He just stays silent for a while.

*It's his arrival time!*

"Is that Ken-chin?" Mikey asked pointing at the screen "No." Sanzu shook his head "He will never come, Mikey." Senju said and this made them confused.

Before anyone could ask anything another person has been transferred to the room.

Mitsuya Takashi
Chapter 249

Mitsuya shows up with a lot of wounds but he smiles as if he gained a victory. Senju sighed 'I hate this chapter...' She cried deep inside. Mitsuya went to Draken.

*Toman had gained another victory.*

This made them smirked. "Wait. Isn't Senju's timeline 3 chapters ahead of this?" Kazutora asked as they looked at Senju who nodded "We keep on tie with them until there are a few consequences." Senju sighed. This made Toman members sigh.

Soon they can see Hakkai go to Yuzuha's side and sit there. Yuzuha sighed and grabbed the first aid kit and started treating his wounds.

Shiba Hakkai
Chapter 251

*An old ally came to the rescue!*

"I thought I would never come?"

"Oh you didn't all right." Mitsuya said "Then who?" Draken asked. Hakkai secretly glanced at Koko without any of them noticing, he then smiled and sighed.

A new person came in and sat with them.

Inui Seishu
Chapter 245

*The Battle between Toman and Kantou has begun.*

Takuya grabbed the first aid kit and started treating Inupi's bruises and wounds. This, of course made Koko jealous. Akkun saw it and just chuckles.

Soon another person came to them.

Hanagaki Takemichi
Chapter 269

Hinata treated his wounds.

*Just a flashback of real events.*

That made everyone confused. Even Takemichi, who shrugged when they looked at him.

Soon Takemichi's face lit up when Chifuyu came to sight.

Matsuno Chifuyu
Chapter 263

Chifuyu sat in the middle of Baji and Kazutora as Ryusei took out the first aid kit. Akkun then got the first aid kit from him and started treating his wounds.

*Just flashback of untold origin.*

They look at the screen confused.

"So, there are two chapters which are just simply about someone's past life?" Draken sighed as Mikey pouted, "Hopefully, it wasn't mine..."

"Don't worry." Said the host "Settle down please, and let us begin the series."

And the reaction started...

*****************************

Sorry this took so long however, I managed to finish this and the reaction of ep 05 hahahah, the episode 06 might take long as well so please stop asking me to update since I WILL UPDATE LATER NOT SOONER and I did put on the dates on my announcements so please wait at the said dates 🥰 thank you and love you all. After this is the reaction hehe.