season 2 episode 11

Secret Reveals Chapter 40:

Season 2 episode 11 aka episode 35: On my way home

The recaps had been skipped.

The opening had been skipped.

{#35: On my way home}

"Home? As in you went back in future?" Angry asked him who nods

"Only to comeback again" Takemichi laughed.

Anyone knew it could be Hina dying again.

"The year's first meeting of all members of the Tokyo Manji Gang will now begin!" Draken shouted and everyone went silent.

"Oh shit. Here it comes." Baji grinned can't wait to see what's there to announce. He wish that it's about Kisaki getting kicked out but there's no way to know.

Mitsuya and others didn'tknow about it. Takemichi won't tell that to Mikey ofcourse and let hinself handle such thing...and Chifuyu...well...he won't te Mikey a thing unless it is Baji...who's dead. But then again Chifuyu hides things from him and Ryusei before. Yeah...There's no way that's gonna happen now.

"Toman has been in conflict with BLACK DRAGON  a long time, but we had agreed to a truce. However, it was broke  due to strife between brothers, Second Division Vice-Captain Shiba Hakkai and BLACK DRAGON leader Shiba Taiju. Then, due to independent action taken by the two leaders of First Division, Second Division Captain Mitsuya, and eventually, Mikey and I, fought and defeated Shiba Taiju and all of BLACK DRAGON. Some members would like to address everyone about this incident." As Draken said those Mikey was shown frowning.

The screen split into four and Hakkai, Mitsuya, and Mucho was shown frowning along with Smiley who's smile was not as big as before.

Then the screen split again this time to show the previous team named "The Hanmas" they were all frowning as well.

"Well shit." Kazutora cursed he doesn't like the idea of Chifuyu with Hanma on screen more on of "The Hanmas" group.

"First, Shiba Hakkai...Come forward!" Draken shouts as Hakkai went besides them and infront of everyone.

"This all began...with my selfish lie." Hakkai started "To maintain that lie, I dragged my family, Toman, into this. Things got out of hand and turned into war between Toman and BLACK DRAGON. I'm to blame for it. Everyone...I apologize." He puts his arms behind his back and bow.

"Hakkai..." Takemichi uttered

"What's this about?"

"I don't really get it."

"What was the lie?"

"Don't worry about it, Hakkai." Said Mucho who step forward and smirks at him "Whatever sparks a conflict...It doesn't matter once it's all over." Mucho added

Mucho smirks at this at least the man was forgiven...right?

Sanzu frowns.

Smiley then grinned wider "Besides, we defeated BLACK DRAGON. Things turned out fine. Isn't that right, guys?" He turned to others.

"That's right."
"Raise your head, Hakkai."
"I don't relly get it, but you've made a proper apology."
"You did good."

"And everyone agrees HAHAHAHHAHA" He laughed proud that everyone followed him.

Angry sighed as Peh patted his back. Inupi fixed his eyes on Smiley 'He's wild. I choose Angry as a friend. He's a bit better. But then again, they are the same...Angry's just a bit less wild.' He shrugged