The break and the talks

The Break and The Talks

The break had started.

Chifuyu is with Baji and Kazutora in a room.

"Is..." Baji started

"You said there are deaths right? are all dead person are with us earlier?" Baji asked

"Yep." Chifuyu seats down on bed

The two had a bad feeling.

'Considering how Mikey will be the enemy in the future, it's either Draken or Emma.' Baji thought.

'It's because it is Baji...' Kazutora thought

However in other room...Draken is with Mikey, Hakkai, Yuzuha,Takemichi, and Mitsuya.

"Mitsuya" Draken called out, the boy look over to him with a smile.

"What is it, Draken?" He asked

"What's with mood swing earlier?" Draken crossed his arms.

"I told you rig-"

"Hakkai!" Mitsuya called out "Let me." He smiled to him. Hakkai just look down and nods.

"As what Hakkai probably told you, it was a lifetime trauma." He shrugged

"Yeah, right. Then what causes that trauma?" He sharpened his look.

"I don't know. Maybe get a glimpse. I mean we all get dizzy then hear something in our mind since we got here you know? Maybe it's the future" Mitsuya yawned.

Draken just shook his head.

Sooner Senju came in with Sanzu and Hina.

"Heeeeyyyyyyyy! Ummm we were looking for answers cause apparently ALMOST ALL OF US Experienced getting dizzy then hearing something in our mind since we got here. So I thought you could help us, we gather everyone up, only you are the remaining ones." Senju cheerfully explained.

(Time skip a bit)

Everyone is now gathering at the table...

"So let's start?" Hinata asked. Everyone nods.

"As you all know I came from episode 6 we watched few hours ago. But then this episode 8 we just watched, few moments before the episode ends, I hear a voice crying, but I don't know what's happening." Emma said sadly.

"It is Mikey and Draken who's crying, however, we cannot say what will happen for the reason it will be A BIG SPOILEE TO DO." Chifuyu shrugged. Baji wonder, did someone die?

"I came from the episode we just watched aka episode 8. As we were on part where we kissed. I get a glimpse of wedding." Hinata blushed.

"It was us. I finally get to reach the future we want. However, Mikey in that future is not around and is a criminal wanting to get him back I go back to the past." Takemichi explained Hinata blushed harder. Mikey however, felt some guilt building inside of him.

"I'm from far future "chapter 97" is what I knew. However as we watched episode 6, I get a glimpse of Hakkai, then Taiju, Then Chifuyu, the Takemichi, me laying on the ground, and Mitsuya. I know we're on a fight but it seems to get bigger." Yuzuha worriedly said.

"Don't worry Yuzuha. It does get bigger but Mikey and Draken arrived in the end." Mitsuya grinned. Draken look at him confused.

"Like I said on the introduction I'm from chapter 252 a further future. As I watched Baji and Kazutora tries to stop Chifuyu, I hear Hanma's voice I tried to look around but he's not there. Then I heard Chifuyu's voice and them fighting." Senju sighed