Episode 18: Open Fire

Secret Reveals Chapter 23:

Episode 18: Open Fire

The episode started with few recaps.

The recaps had end.

"Mikey didn't get arrested. Because...Kisaki had prepared him a decoy. Since then, Mikey's heart has fallen into darkness. Valhalla took over Toman. With Mikey as the President and Kisaki Tetta as the acting President, they grew into a huge organization. Thinking back on it now, Kisaki joined Toman...because he had his sights ser on Mikey from the start."

"Please wait a second! Mikey-kun killed Kazutora-kun?!"

Naoto just stare as Takemichi punched the glass infront of him.

"No way! Mikey-kun would never kill someone!"

"Imagine yourself in Mikey's position. Can you be sure you can stop yourself from killing Kazutora? He's the guy who killed his brother. And on that day...Baji was killed in front of his eyes."

Everyone's eyes went wide, some from realization of what might happened to Baji, some in shock from what they beard, and some in reminder of Baji's death.

Takemichi's eyes widened. He lowered his fists and look up at Draken.

"Kazutora-kun killed Baji-kun?"

Baji's DEAD body was shown before faring back to reality.

"You were there too, weren't you?"

Flashback of Kazutora laying dead on the ground and Mikey standing up above him was shown before fading away.

'What is this...vision?'

"Kazutora..." Baji was shock to say the least, he wouldn't expect Kazutora killed him.

Then it dawned on him. The voices he heard. Kazutora's sob, Chifuyu shouting his name, Ryusei'svoice asking him why...and him thanking Chifuyu.

It all seems like a death scene...like...he died in the future. But of course being a stubborn brat, he shrugged it off.

The opening has been skipped.

Episode #18: Open Fire

The scene changes.

(October 29th, 2017)

Takemichi and Naoto was seen walking on the street, when suddenly Takemichi stops walking.

"Mikey-kun is not the type of guy who would kill someone. I know that...I believe that...But after talking with Draken-kun, it flashes in my mind! The vision of what happened that day! I don't know why it happened, but my mind just overflowed with memories I shouldn't have! Baji-kun lying on the ground. Kazutora-kun. And Mikey-kun, covered in blood. I can't tell if it's all real! But...Mikey-kun looked so sad! I must save Mikey-kun!"

"Takemichi-kun..."

The scene changes once again.

They are now on Naoto's apartment.

"The Bloody Halloween battle ended in Toman's defeat. They lost because Sano Manjiro killed Hanemiya Kazutora. And Kisaki Tetta plooted it all. Sano killed Hanemiya, because Hanemiya..."

"...killed Baji-kun, Mikey-kun's best friend! In that case, I'll save Baji-kun. If I do that, I can stop Mikey-kun from making that big mistake!"

"And you'll put a stop to Kisaki's scheme! Protect Baji Keisuke. That's your mission this time."

"Yeah!"