Chapter 05: Uh Oh

Secret Reveals
Chapter 05: Uh Oh...A Fight Broke

Then it starts. Few of Toman are quarrelling against Mucho and Sanzu.

"You're ugly." As Chifuyu said this Takemichi sighed "No offense." Chifuyu added Takemichi face palmed,Sanzu stand up and others look at them warily.

"You're weird." Sanzu interjected "Okay-" Takemichi was cut off "No offense" "That's rude don't you have common sense?!" Sanzu asked pointedly at Takemichi, Takemichi groan knowing what it meant to mean.

"But it's okay cause I said no offence!" Chifuyu interjected knowing very well where this is going.

"Say Matsuno, we are both vice president, but knowing Senju she shall fight me, and knowing Mocchi I knew he's planning to fight you-" "What's your point?" "God let me fi-" "What's your point?!" Everyone knew that both Sanzu and Chifuyu's aura are deadly. "Partner. Let him finish first." Baji flinched at 'Partner' while Mikey and Draken flinched from cold tone as Takemichi said those words.

"My point is. Since we are both Vice President of each gang. And since we won't have a chance to face each other, why don't we do it now?" Sanzu finished his speech as he lets out a psycho laugh.

Takemichi sighed and tell others to get on stage for their own safety which they all do (except for a few).

Nothing.

Silence.

BAM!!!

Chifuyu tackles Sanzu on the ground as everyone stood shock. "If you hurt Sanzu, you'll be facing me no matter what he says or do." Mucho said, taking it as a cue, Hakkai and Mitsuya attack him. Angry and Inupi both take on Koko.

"Wth?!" Emma shouted as they go on. Peh explained to them how Mucho and Sanzu is actually Toman's traitor at their timeline.

They then look at Takemichi who isn't in his spot anymore. "Where's Takemitchy?" Ask Mikey as they look around surprise to see him fighting without crying.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! YOU AND YOUR CRAZY PRESIDENT GETS INTO MY NERVES!!!" Sanzu shout which filled the whole room. "DON'T CALL MY PARTNER CRAZY!!! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!" Chifuyu shout back.

"Oi Oi Oi" Someone from inside hall laughed. Someone who no one expect. Not even the host (Faye-Chan) expect.

'Damn. How dis he get here without me teleporting him. I didn't want him here.' Faye thought.

"You- What are you doing here?!" Kazutora shout as he tackles the man down to the ground and the two both engaged in a fight, rolling on the ground.

"What is he even doing here?!" Peh shout to the host, the host sigh  and said "I don't know, I didn't bring him here." Faye then turned to the guy.

"How did you get here?"

"Hanma"

______________________
To be continued pls still support me cause the reaction will start after another chapter.