Episode 10: Rerise

Secret Reveals Chapter 16: Episode 10: Rerise

The scene opened in another recap.

Let's skip recap.

After the recap...

Mikey turned around as he heard Takemichi calling Draken. Takemichi calls Draken one more time in attempt of waking him up, this time Emma noticed which makes her worried as her eyes widened and tears rolled down her face.

Back to the forest, Hinata was seen running she then stop and turn around she run off of opposite direction.

"Draken-kun! Draken-kun!"

Draken was seen unconscious on the ground many blood was seen on the ground.

'No...This can't be happening.' Tears had escaped Takemichi's face.

The scene switches to Mikey who was fighting ton of men.

"What's wrong, Takemitchy?"

"Draken-kun...Draken-kun... He's been stabbed!"

With that statement, Mikey's eyes widened in shock he stops fighting he's vision went blury as he sees Takemichi and Draken laying on the ground.

One guy attempted to attack Mikey but was hit in his stomach instead as Mikey went back to normal.

"Move." He fights them who tries their best to eliminate him.

"Let me through, jackass!"

Then Mikey has been pulled and thrown from behind...by none other than Hanma.

Mikey manages to land on his feet.

"Hanma!"

Hanma covered his face with one hand before removing it from his face and smirking.

"Found you...Mikey!"

Mikey tries to kick him but his leg was caught by Hanma who throws him, but he manages to use his hand to stop himself from harsh fall.

Mikey falls laying on the ground as Hanma punched him. He kicks Hanma making him lay down on the ground as he stands up.

Mikey kicks him in the head but Hanma blocks it using his arm. He runs towards Mikey and punched him but Mikey dodges and kneeled him to the stomach and throw him a punch.

Mikey and Hanma stands infront of each other.

"Man, I'm exhausted!"

*Opening skipped*

Chifuyu narrowed his eyes on screen.

'Did I won against him just because of lack?' (My Au sorry I can't help it but I think he did won against Hanma?)

#10: Rerise

'It's over... It's all over. Draken's dead.'

"Takemitchy!"

Takemichi had wide eyes as he turned to Mikey.

Draken then cough up blood making Takemichi realized he was still alive.

'He's still alive!'

"Mikey-kun!"

Mikey punched Hanma two times.

"Take care of Ken-chin for me!"

He blocked Hanma's attack and ounch him in the guts.

"Eh?"