Season 3 episode 4

Season 3 episode 04 aka episode 41

#41: Come back to life

The screen lit up for another episode.

The scene opened up with the last words from ep 2 (Takemichi wondering why Koko and Inupi were there).

"Did you know, Hanagaki?" Mucho began."Eh?" Takemichi grunts "We, the Fifth Division, have a special role in Toman. We're a special team, the only one allowed to do infighting." Mucho said looking down at him "Huh?" Takemichi blinks

'They're allowed to do infighting?!' Takemichi thought.

"Not anymore." Anyone look at the source of voice which to be Mikey. "I was planning to put Chifuyu and Takemichi in that position instead." He said not removing his eyes from the screen.

Draken sighed. Takemichi and Chifuyu looked at him confused but said nothing and turned back watching. Sanzu frowns and Mucho sighed, knowing that will be the right decision.

Mucho continues: "That fight betting...Remember when Kiyomasa was just about to kill you?" He said as a flashback started.

It was when Mikey and Draken arrived that Mucho started narrating again "I bet you've never thought why Mikey and Draken showed up at just the right time." In the last few words, the flashback came to an end.

"Huh?

"They are the reason, right?" asked Emma to Mikey who nodded.

'Then...should I say thanks or what?' Hina sighed in her mind.

"We're the reason why. Whenever there's a traitor, I inform the leader. In some cases, it's even okay if I report it after we've punished them." The screen shows Inupi and Koko before showing Mucho once again "I'm the best fighter among the captains, so Mikey gave me this special position." Mucho finished.

Takemichi gasped 'A special team? So Mucho is a good guy who's working to help Toman? Does that mean I'm a bad guy?!' Takemichi's eyes spark with worries in them.

Chifuyu sighed. Everyone looked at him "Mucho told you guys about his special role cause it has nothing to do with the kidnapping or so what happened." Everyone widened their eyes.

"His right. Mucho did told us that." Inupi confirmed as Koko nodded and Takemichi sweatdropped.

"Hm."

'Am I suspected of doing something?' Takemichi's eyes widened as the scene went to the opening.

The opening has been skipped

#41: Come back to life

The scene went to the Sano household, then to Emma who's still looking at the tin(box) in front of her. She opened the box and gasped when she saw the letters.

A flashback starts.

Emma was seen standing in front of lzana who had a man and a woman behind him her mother stands behind her.

"You were so adorable Emma-chan!"

"Thank you, Hina-chan."

Draken look at two girls before sighing and going back to watching.

"Emma, say goodbye to your big brother." Her mother had told her, Emma looked at her only to see a sad expression on her face. "Huh?" Emma asked before looking at the ground and turning back to her big brother.

"I'm going to a foster home." lzana had told her "A foster home? is that a fun place?" Emma asked. lzana grinned as he chuckled "Yeah,I'm sure it'll be fun." lzana told her which made her smile "Really? You're lucky! I want to go too!" Emma shouted excitedly. lzana chuckled.