Chapter 13: Episode 7: Revive

Secret Reveals Chapter 13 Episode 7: Revive

But before anything else I would like you to know that I changed my mind about replacing Senju. She was supposed to be replaced by Kisaki but I like her too much for that. So yeah no more replacing until the end. Now onto the story.

The scene opened with Osanai walking in "Moebius that, Moebius this. Could you please stop yelling our name so many times?" He popped out smoke as he continues "You mid-school babies."

Pah and Peh widened their eyes "You are...Osanai!"

"I heard you guys were planning to pick a fight with Moebius." he snapped his fingers. Moebius members starts surrounding Toman

"So we come to you ourselves."

"Let's do this."

"Dance, mid-schoolers."

"Look, they're so scrawny."

"This is war." Osanai finally declared.

The scene skipped to where Pah-chin was on the ground

"Pah-chin!" Peh called out "We come here for you. Mikey-chan from Mid-School Infant Alliance."

Mikey finally stood up. Takemichi just stood in shock.

'This is bad.' Mikey goes towards Osanai. As the two stared each other down Takemichi stood almost in the middle of them as he watched in horror.

'This dispute between Toman and Moebius will start!'

>>Opening skipped<<

#7: Revive

"So it is...episode 7...so like 17 episodes to go and we are on s2?" Hina questioned.

"Yes as of now episode 2 (is there ep 3 now?) of season 2 is released, so we can have only an hour break after s1 if you wanna finish this quickly." The host said, everyone agress and continue watching.

Everyone gathered around forming a ring "A surprise attack of this scale against mid-schooler?" Mikey then smirked

"You're as scummy as I imagined, Osanai-kun." He continue

"Huh? Can't hear ya', pipsqueak!" All of Moebius laughed as Takemichi stared in horror seems to think of something else.

'Like he imagined? He's completely different from what I imagined!' It shows future Osanai.

'12 years in the future and now...' It switches to the past Osanai.

'Is he really the same person?' It switches back to Takemichi

'What happened that made him like that?' he was cut off by Osanai tilting his head to him.

"Hey. Why are you staring at me like that?"

"W-Well..."

"Calm it. He just wanted to laugh." Smiley laughed

"Takemitchy didn't seems he wanted to." Hakkai raised an eyebrow

"Okay, Okay. Takemitchy, do you or do not?" Mikey turned to Takemichi as did everyone else in the room.

"Of course I don't, I'm in shock" He sweat dropped scartching the back of his head.

'The truth? I wanted to laugh so bad back then but I will get beaten up, kick out of Toman, and my secrets would be revealed' Takemichi's thought says otherwise