Season 2 starts

Secret Reveals Chapter 30:

Season 2 Episode 1: aka Episode 25:
It is What it is

After the break the host given them a permission to seat on the floor whenever they wanted to as the new seat plan, they just seat scattered, with few popcorn and foods and drinks with them. The host then give them a minute before the screen lit up again with the words: "WELCOME TO SEASON 2"

The screen lit up to begin few recaps. When the recaps has come to an end they were greeted by a new scene in front of them.

The screen is black but shouts could be heard "What the hell?" A voice shout, but then there's complete silence.

The screen slowly lit up to show a ceiling (?). Then Future Takemichi's face was shown as he catches his breath and his eyes were wide.

Everyone sighed in relief. They knew Takemichi came out alive, but they thought he'd be atleast in a coma or somthing for a while. The just gkad he wasn't.

'Where am I?' He seat up "Shit!" he cursed 'That's right! Kisaki shot me in the leg. Wait...But after that, someone...' a voice interrupted his thoughts

"I gave you first aid." the person had said he look up to the person "What?"

Takemichi was greeted by the sight of the person's back. Long silky black hair, jacket, pants, shoes, with his hands on pocket. He look exactly just one person. Except his hair was a bit shorter.

"Baji-kun?"

The screen fades to black words shows up: TOKYO REVENGERS

{For Episode 1 we had skipped the opening}

#25: It is what it is

Everyone's eyes widened (Except Baji and Takemichi) and look at Baji.

"I died...so..." He didn't need to continue as everyone understand and turns back to screen.

Ryusei however, turned to Kazutora and scan him up and down.

'Could be.'

'No.'

The face of the man was slowly shown, he had long blond bangs and a mole under his eye which held the color of gold.

"Oh shit!" Baji cursed

Ryusei just smirk and a smile cross Chifuyu and Takemichi's face. The others loom amused at Kazutora who look at them confused.

"What? Why?" he blurted out making everyone laugh.

"So we gonna see Future Kazutora!" Mikey cheered and Kazutora just gasped in realization.

Takemichi's eyes widened as the man turned to him. "Kazutora-kun..." Takemichi had said

Kazutora's eyes held no emotion in them.

'Oh, right. It's been 12 years, so he's out of prison.'

"It's been a while."

Kazutora punches Takemichi in the face, then staright in nose, then kick him hard. Sounds of more beatings could be heard.

"I- and oop- nice greetings there Tora" Baji greeted his teeth

"I probably had my reasons." Kazutora shrug

"Which you did" Takemichi sighs

Kazutora finally speaks.

"The other day, some guys were beating the crap out of a chick like this in the street. When I jumped in to break it up, they said they were members of Toman. When did your Toman turn into a gang that beats on women? I don't give a shit about you. It was...Chifuyu I wanted to save."