season 2 episode 4

Secret Reveals Chapter 33:

Season 2 episode 4: aka episode 28: Family bonds

After the break they all went back to seat to the ground and went back watching.

The screen lit up and begin few recaps.

The new episode unfolds.

"Let me talk to Taiju" Mitsuya turned smiling to Hakkai

"Eh?!"

"Taka-chan..."

*The opening has been skipped*

The screen lit up to another episode

Episode 28: Family bonds

The new episode began with a little boy beating a boy.

Suddenly a hand grabbed his fist and stop him.

"Was that Hakkai?" Emma asked and Yuzuha nods

"He's cute" Emma said as Hakkai froze and Draken gritted his teeth to which makes Mitsuya chuckles.

"What?" he asked the purple haired boy who carries a baby as another little girl hid behind the tree.

"You're going too far." The boy smirks to him.

"Only use your strength to protect people." The boy added but let go of his hand as the baby started crying "There, there. Yeah, he's a scary guy."

Hakkai's voice was heard as he narrates.

"That's Mitsuya, right?" Draken recognize his twin (as twin dragons not siblings/twins)

Mitsuya nods.

"A weird guy with two little brats. That was Taka-chan. That was when I met Mitsuya Takashi."

The screen fades to present Hakkai. "Taka-chan."

"Yeah?"

"I don't think you should talk with Taiju. No matter what you say, it won't end up doing any good. He's a piece of shit."

"He called his big brother a piece of shit." Koko sweat dropped as Inupi chuckles. However, Inupi onlychuckles because of what Hakkai on the screen said, he didn't hear Koko since he's not seating besides him, he moved with the Mizo Middle.

"Would you stop that? You've always tried to handle things all on your own. By the way, why are these two tagging along?" Mitsuya turned to Takemichi and Chifuyu

"So they DO tag along." Ryusei grimaced

"Eh? I'm the one who get beat up!" Takemichi pointed at himself

"I'm keeping an eye on him because he's a moron." Chifuyu pointed at himself before pointing at Takemichi.

"Hey! Who you calling a moron? You're the moron for concocting that crazy plan!"

Chifuyu laughed "But it turned out okay, right?"

Mitsuya stares for a while "All right, fine." he smiles.

The scene changes.

"So like, you bought them,cause you had no choice?" Mucho deadpanned, Sanzu face palmed.

"It's nice to meet you, Taiju-kun." Mitsuya said

"So, you're that Mitsuya who's beguiled my brother all these years." Taiju said