Season 2 episode 10

Secret Reveals Chapter 39

Season 2 Episode 10 aka Episode 34: "The Light Of My Life"

The scene opened with Takemichi standing infront of Hina.

'She's right there...Hina's infront of me.' Takemichi look at Hina then at Mikey who look away from him (we gotta admit Mikey look cute at this one) "What's going on, Mikey-kun?" Takemichi asked.

'What'll I do?'

He then tried to reach Hina and find theright words to say "Oh...Well..." He said as Hina stares at him 'This is so awkward.'

A memory resurfaced

"Let's break up, Hina." He had said as the memory wuickly faded to reality ending itself.

'I dumped her without explanation.'

Another memory made its return.

"I hate your guts!" Hina had cried

The flashback ends as Takemichi gritted his teeth.

'What am I supposed to say to her now?'

It was Hina who broke the silence "Got into another fight again?" Takemichi gulped.

"Was it akways supposed to be the girl's move first?" asked Mucho curiously. Unveknownsto to him a certain person or two took offense.

Behind them Emma and Draken went besides Mikey.

Takemichi clenched his fists as tears gathered around his eyes.

•Opening has been skipped•

A flashback has began.

Hina asked his Dad if he was the one who told Takemichi to broke up with her or something like that.

"Sorry, Hinata. But try to understand how I feel. I'd like you to fall for a guy who's not a hoodlum. I want you to find happiness." Masato said looking at her daughter who calmly respond with another question.

"That's nonsense. She's happy with Takemichi, you don't want him with Takemichi, and yet you wanna make her happy. Choose one duh." Emma blurted out much to everyone's surprise.

The host chuckles.

"Why did you fall in love with Mom? It wasn't for appearance's sake, right? I like Takemichi's character. He's a hoodlum and he doesn't look dependable, but he's actually very warm and kind. He's the kind of guy who'd help me no matter what kind of pinch I'm in." Hinata shouted as tears gathered around her eyes.

"You can't describe Takemichi with just the word "hoodlum"!" Hinata cried as she then run off.

"Hinata!" Masato was shocked, his eyes were widened as he stares at the position where Hinata previously stand.

The scene changes.

'Dear God, hear my prayers.' She prayed as she clasp her hands and closed her eyes.

A voice distracted her "Who prays at a shrine on Christmas?" Hina look to see Emma behind her.

"Huh? Emma-chan?!"

"Emma?" Mikey and Draken asked...Mikey knew what she was doing there but Draken was a bit surprised.

"I thought it was you, Hina-chan."

They are now seating on bench.

"You came to pray too, Emma-chan?"

"Yeah. My oldest brother used to always come here to pray on Christmas. What a weirdo, huh? After I started going along with him, it turned into an annual tradition."