Chapter 09: Episode 3 (Resolve)

Secret Reveals Chapter 09: Episode 3 (Resolve)

There stood Takemichi infront of Kiyomasa who puffed up smokes and just stared at him like he's a prey.

'I must meet the leaders of the Tokyo Manji Gang. Both Sano and Kisaki!'

Picture of Future Sano and Future Kisaki was shown before faring back to Takemichi.

→→Opening Skip←←

"Aww why?" Emma pouted. Faye once AGAIN said " No spoilers! One time is enough!" as she facepalm.
"Even so, I'm pretty excited for this one," Chifuyu giggles, well he know his oartner very well, so well that he have a hunch that he might do something awesome or stupid or awkward or...both at same time. Chifuyu laughed at his thought.

Written words once again shows up #3: Resolve

Takemichi clenched his fist as he stared at Kiyomasa (let's say rather GLARED 😅) with determination filling his eyes. 'I'll never be able to meet them if I keep on being a slave!' Takemichi thought, just then Kiyomasa stood in his fighting stance and said "You better not regret this."

Kiyomasa punched Takemichi in stomach as Takemichi spits.

'I can't win. Our difference in power was so big, I can tell it in an instant.'

Two cars were shown as to represent Takemichi's (wild) imagination before turning back to Red.

"What's wrong, Hnanagaki?" Red grinned.

"Ugh. He's noisy!" Emma rolls her eyes

"Woah! Cars in future aure are cooler!" Yamagishi have stars in his eyes

"Seriously?! You get one punch and you gave up?! Bullshit!" Smiley silently agreed to Baji

"That's past! Give me a break!" Chifuyu sighed as Takemichi tries to defend himself.

"Speaking of break, you will have one after this episode. And after break it'll be seating arrangement time!" That's the hisgt, Faye, as she calls herself. Everyone hummed and turned back to screen.

"Are you just all talk?"

"You better not get one hit KO'd like last time!"

Another punch was thrown as Takemichi struggles to keep his feet up. Then another punch. "Takemichi!" Shouts Takuya who is getting worried every moment passed. Yamagishi gasped obviously worried for his dear friend as Makoto look away from the scene. And Akkun...The Red head boy clenshed his fist as he grabbed something from his pocket.

Kiyomasa continue beating Takemichi. The jeers and cheers getting liuder each moment. And his friends called can be heard too.

"God." Hina gasped at the scene enveloped infront of her "Is no one gonna ask, what Akkun had in his pocket?" Yuzuha however is more worried to what the red hair boy might do, "I - You don't wanna know...sorry" Akkun denied to accept the fact that he knew what's his going to do. 'A knife. Probably.' Is Mikey's hunch. But he let it be. He might be wrong after, right? right? (oh boy it's you that I love ~ 🤣)

Kiyomasa stood back up and smirk. Yamagishi and Makoto tries to stop him. Akkun made his way in the front as Takemichi spits blood.

"I'm not done yet."

His friends stared at him in shock as their heart filled with worries. Kiyomasa spits his cigarette and smirk.

"I don't like that smirk of his" Yuzuha just being honest "No one does" Faye yawn.