season 2 episode 3

Secret Reveals Chapter 32:

Season 2 Episode 3 aka episode 27: Stand alone

The screen lit up and begins with few recaps before the opening started.

*Opening has been skipped*

The screen lit up and new episode unfold.

Episode 27: Stand alone

Taiju speaks "As a fellow Toman member, you must take responsibility!"

"T-Taiju, he didn't know this was BLACK DRAGON turf. So, please..."

A flashback of Hakkai beating a black dragon member was shown before quickly fading away.

'Hakkai-kun's so frightened, he's like a different person.'

"I couldn't give a shit about that. Didn't you hear me give you an order? You're my little brother, which comes before membership in Toman. In other words, you must obey my orders. Family bonds are more important than bonds with friends, right?"

"I don't wanna hear that from a person who beats up people first before "bonding" with his siblings" Kazutora gritted his teeth everyone nods.

Yuzuha walked into them "Taiju! Quit threatening Hakkai."

Taiju glance at her before punching her.

Evryone stares in shock. Mikey punched the ground which magically was fixed a few seconds later.

"Yuzuha, it's your fault for not raising him right. I'll make that very clear to you next."

Takemichi stood up. "Even though she's family to you, Yuzuha is still a woman! Hiw dare you strikes a woman?! Your own sister!"

Taiju turned to him. "This is a Shiba family affair, so butt out, you little shit! Watch carefully, Hakkai. I'll take care of your problem for you. This is what family's all about!"

He started beating Takemichi up.

Hina throws herself in front of Takemichi arms wide open "That's enough of that!"

Yuzuha's eyes widened "Get out of there, Hina-chan!"

"I can't just sit and watch this! Takemichi-kun's going to die!"

'Hina...what are you...'

Hina's tears started to escape her eyes when she was about to get hit.

"Hina!" Takemichi covers her and get punched instead

"Takemichi-kun! Takemichi-kun!"

Hakkai tries to stop Taiju "Taiju!"

"Yeah?"

"Stop! Please!"

"Hakkai. When you ask someone for a favor, you need to give something in exchange. Give me something that makesbit worth my while. If you don't, then this is where this punk dies."

"Stop. I'll quit Toman. I'll join BLACK DRAGON so I can assist you. So, let Takemitchy go! That's my offer!"

"Which I didn't approved by the way." Mitsuya said and Hakkai flinched

Taiju let go of Takemichi and grin.

The screen fades to black as the scene changes.

Hakkai was carrying Takemichi, Hina besides them.