Wrestlemania

The audience screamed as they walked on, Evie stepped slowly and carefully being sure not to trip. She held onto Corey's arm as she waved at the crowd, whispering for them to slow down as she couldn't walk that fast down the long ramp. Evie looked over the thousands of people cramped into the stadium, screaming and waving at her, Corey and Kevin stopping and letting her walk Infront, to show off her outfit to the crowd. which whistled and screamed at her. They all made their way down to the announcement desk and put their headset on. Evie slipped her heels off, stretching her toes and watching intently. 

'WRESTLEMANIA 39' Corey shouted. 'Hosted by The MIZ' Kevin added, 'And announced by Corey, Kevin and me, Evie'  

Not a second later AWESOME blared out of the speakers and The Miz appeared with Snoop Dogg, shouting to the crowd about how he runs the show and they are the perfect team to kick off Wrestlemania 39. It didn't last long as Snoop Dogg soon got fed up of The Miz and he dropkicked him. Next to come was Austin Theory versus John Cena who was fresh off retirement. He siked Austin out by telling him he is everything he used to be and was already making the decisions that John Cena wished he didn't. He shouted that the fans didn't believe in him and got in his head, ultimately causing Cena to win. 

Next to come was Braun Strowman and Ricochet versus the Alpha Academy versus Ivar and Eric from the Viking Raiders versus the Street Profits, they were all in a fatal four way tag team match. Chad and Ricochet started the match off strong but ultimately Angelo Dokkins from the Street Profits pinned Ricochet ending the fatal four way tag team match.

The next match to go was Seth Rollins who had spent the past week bashing Logan Paul on twitter, telling him to stay in his lane. He walked out onto the stage in a big red cloak, followed by a composer who directed the crowd to sing. Logan Paul followed him out, on a zip line. Evie heard something backstage about how it was his one birthday wish and they granted it him. He made his cool entrance unhooking himself and getting ready for the match, stretching against the ropes of the ring. The match didn't go very long as both the stars tired quickly and Seth Rollins climbed up to the top rope, performing a frog splash on Logan Paul, knocking him out and getting the 1 2 3 count and winning the match. Jumping quickly off the apron and celebrating his victory. Singing along with the crowd.

After the match came a 3 way tag team, with Dakota Kai, Iyo Sky and Bayley, who made up Damage Control. Whilst it was their first Wrestlemania, they went up against Lita, Trish Stratus and the man Becky Lynch. The match dragged on for a long time, the audience sat on the edge of their seat just as two superstars tired they would tag new women in, a whole new ball of energy. There were no definite winners throughout the whole match but Becky Lynch, Trish Stratus and Lita just caught the win, leading onto the match of Raw Women's Champion and Auska through a promotional advert. 

Next to grace the stage of Hollywood was Dominic Mysterio versus Rey Mysterio. The strange rivalry between the father and son both baffled and captivated the audience. Rey walked out with his wife and daughter, waving to the crowd confidently, he knew he had the upper hand. Not only was he in the Hall of Fame, it wasn't his first Wrestlemania and he was a seasoned wrestler, being in the business over 20 years. He was up against Dominic who had always been his well behaved son and his wrestling sidekick until Rhea Ripley showed him a better way of life, not being pushed and shoved and evidently running the show, becoming part of The Judgement Day. Both the men were like fireballs on the stage, Rey just pulling ahead, knowing how to conserve his energy and slowly wearing Dominic down, using his signature moves like the 619 and the three amigos. After he shoved Dominic into the turnpost and whipped him with his belt Rey Mysterio pinned Dominic and took the win, his music blaring out of the speakers.

Next came the Rhea Ripley versus Charlotte Flair match, both staring at each other confidently as the bell ring, Charlotte Flair threw the first move, however both of the women held their head high. None of the two willing to give up the match ticked on, bruises and cuts littered both Charlotte and Rheas body, as they both brutalised each other in the ring. Charlotte tried for a figure four but Rhea quickly grabbed the rope and laid on the canvas just breathing slowly, Charlotte sensed her opportunity and climbed up the ropes, dragging Rhea with her, trying to drag her up, both the women on the second rope battling it out. Rhea grabbed Charlottes head and pushed it into the metal post knocking her out, she picked her up and performed a riptide on the limp body of Charlotte Flair, stacking her up and pinning her.

Evie smiled up at Rhea knowing she had done it, Rhea looked over at her as she pinned Charlotte '1  2  3' Evie screamed, into her mic. Standing up and running over to Rhea, who stood in disbelief with her arms out for Evie, who jumped into the ring and wrapped herself around Rhea's torso tightly, 'You did it' she said to her, her head buried in her shoulders 'Told you I believed in you' Evie said, jumping down after a second and allowing the ref to give Rhea her new title and crown her the new Women's Champion, Evie climbed back out of the ring and sat back down, leaning back and watching Rhea proudly, taking no notice of the crowd and announcers who were shocked at the interaction between the two.