Changes

Last time Evie sat at the announce desk she had a million thoughts running through her head, just completed the horrible interview with Rhea and just wanting to know. Not she was sat at the desk after just announcing Smackdown, the tables turned as Rhea had offered her a place to live. What had changed. She snapped back into reality as Corey asked her a question. 'Who can we expect tonight Evie', she answered confidently 'Tonight Bobby Lashley has a steel cage match with The Miz, we see the aftermath of Zelina Vega challenging Rhea Ripley last week as they battle it out and Seth Rollins vs Matt Riddle finishes the show'. Evie thought it was strange how Rhea not bullying her made such a difference. Thinking it was sad how she had that much of an impact. 

She put her thoughts behind her as Awesome boomed through the speakers and the crowd went wild, Evie sitting up ready to enjoy the show, he walked out from the curtains in a lime green cloak, pulling his hood down to reveal a black and green bandana. Next Bobby Lashley walked out, accompanied by the sound of drums. They both entered the steel cage, The Miz getting a few kicks in before the bell rung. 'Bobby Lashley being tortured before the match even begins' Kevin announced, 'I would barely call that tortured Kevin' Evie chuckled. 

'Gotta agree with her there Kev' Corey laughed. 'Watch he's going to flick him off like a flea' Evie said as Bobby picked up The Miz and threw him against the side of the steel cage. 'That looked painful' Corey said, 'Has he knocked him out' Kevin said astonished, as The Miz didn't move and Bobby pulled him into the centre of the ring by his leg. 'Oh my god, will that be the shortest match of the year' Evie said, Bobby pinning The Miz 1 2 3. 'The winner... Bobby Lashley' Corey announced. 

All three of the announcers sat at the table astonished at the short work Bobby Lashley made of The Miz, Bobby hopped out of the ring and walked back up to the stage not taking any notice of The Miz and just simply walking off like he had just been grocery shopping. A crew had to come up from backstage and drag The Miz out of the ring, 'Not looking good there' Corey said, 'Well no shit, it will teach him to stop running his mouth though' Evie responded chuckling. 'Yep, just dominated by Bobby, I mean he didnt even get chance to fight back' Kevin agreed.

They turned off their mic's as the camera crew set up for the next match, leaving the audience buzzing with anticipation. 'It's good to have you back kiddo' Kevin said, Evie looked at him confused. 'Yea, you were so quiet last week we thought we'd lost you' Corey explained, Evie getting what they meant. 'Oh just some family stuff, I'm out here all alone, you must know how it is' She said. 'Yep, its got pros and cons but can definitely get you down at times' Kevin agreed, their conversation being cut short as the lights dimmed to nothing. Them all putting their mic's on. The Judgment Day's intro played, Rhea making her way to the stage with her boys surrounding her, she played up to the crowd, before Zelina entered with Legado Del Fantasma. 'Zelina, doing the smart thing here and bringing her backup' Evie observed the tense stare off between the women, Rhea cutting it short as she kicked Zelina in the stomach making her fall onto her back, and doing a riptide on her. 'Rhea making short work of Zelina here' Kevin said, 'Playing dirty.. the bell hasn't even rung yet' Corey shouted. 

'At least let the match start' Evie said, looking up to see Rhea watching her. 'Come on play fair, its obvious your going to win' she said directly to her, Rhea pushed Zelina into her corner, barely able to stand and walked over to hers, shouting at the ref to ring the bell. 'Did you just have a heart to heart with the Irradiator' Kevin said astonished, Evie laughed 'I don't actually know' she laughed 'Well she listened' Corey chuckled. Rhea made short work of Zelina, the match finishing in mere minutes, she pinned her in her usual way. 'Well she definitely pins in a different way' Evie laughed, Rhea looking over and winking at her. 'Yep the signature Riptide finishing off Zelina Vega' Corey said, 'And starting the match' Kevin added. The next to come on the stage was Seth Rollins versus Matt Riddle. Seth grabbed the crowd, making them do his silly little song. Matt came out with his signature moves, acting all cool and funny. Seth started insulting him and that soon got Matt riled up, inevitably Seth Rollins won, however it was a good match. 

The night finished with The Uso's making an appearance, saying hello to the new announcer and saying how they ran WWE. The Tribal Chief came out saying how his match against Cody Rhodes at Wrestlemania would be easy and Cody should just back out. The announcers, walked backstage, fans cheering them as they did so. Once backstage they soon split up, Evie going off to find Rhea, seeing her stretching after a match. 

'Hi, am I bothering you' she said politely, 'Depends what you want' Rhea answered. 'Is the offer still on the table, you know me being your house mate' She leaned in and whispered knowing Rhea would want her to. 'Do you want it to be' Rhea questioned playfully. 'Yes please' Evie begged. 'What' Rhea poked . 'Can I please move in with you' Evie asked, in her mind she though how it saved her homeless problem and she could afford it, and she would barely be there so if Rhea was horrible she wouldn't have to endure it 24/7. 

Rhea sighed turning to her 'Yes you can move in with me. I will pick you up at the hotel at 10 tomorrow, be ready or the offers off the table' She said turning away from her and walking away.