Royal Rumble

Raquel Rodriguez ran down to the ring in place twenty two, she grabbed Zelina Vega by the head, kicking Tamina to the floor and throwing Zelina face first into the Turnbuckle. 'Oh my lord, that looked painful' Evie said into her mic shocked. 'Indeed, Rodriguez letting everyone in the ring know she is in charge' Kevin added. The crowd shouting down from ten, stopped everyone. All the women in the ring tired and not able to handle much more, left with no choice as Michin sprinted down from the stage and dived into the ring. 'another powerhouse added to the ring' Corey said, 'Its getting pretty crowded in there huh' Kevin chuckled 'All the women too tired to start throwing people over ropes though' Evie added. 

'Ten nine eight seven six five four three two one' the crowd shouted, booing as Lacey Evens appeared on the stage. 'Not many people wanting Lacey Evans tonight' Evie laughed. 'Hey that's Sergeant Lacey Evans' Corey shouted as she slid into the ring. She began to throw Liv Morgan across the ring, blocking Tamina from eliminating her. Michelle McCool's music began playing. 'Well that can't be right' Corey said confused 'Yeah she's sat behind us' Kevin joined. 'well it must be' Evie said watching as she jumped over the barrier and walked over to the ring, meeting Tamina on the floor and throwing her against the stairs. 'Amazing, and number 25' Evie said as she jumped into the ring wearing UGGS. She turned around and kicked Tamina straight off the side of the ring, eliminating her. 

'OOH we are joined by Indi Hartwell from NXT tonight' Kevin said as the new superstar made her way into the ring. She tried pushing Lacey Evans over the rope however failed, soon being forgotten about as Sonya Deville entered the stage, her presence silencing the crowd. 'The question is will she be successful at clearing the ring' Corey questioned. 'I mean Indi's trying to eliminate Lacey, Vega and Ripley are battling it out, Raquel and Morgan are trying to eliminate each other and Auska and Piper Niven are attacking each other' Evie explained. 'Sonya will have no one to fight' Kevin laughed. 'Oh I assure you she'll find someone' She entered the ring and pulled Zoey Stark from the corner and tossed her over the top rope, shouting 'Go back to NXT honey' which made all 3 of the commentators laugh, she turned round and met Auska in the middle of the ring, both of them kicking and punching each other until they could no longer stand. 'Working smart or working hard' Corey said, 'More like being stupid, they've both caused as much damage to the other person as had been done to them' Kevin laughed as she continued 'Surely the smart thing would be to conserve her energy instead of whatever that was' Evie laughed. 'Everyone wants their entrance to be remembered' Kevin piped up. 

'Just look at how crowded that ring is' Kevin laughed, 'Surely whoever's next has to clear out a few, its getting ridiculous' Corey agreed. Lacey Evans using the Cobra Clutch to eliminate Zelina Vega. 'Well that's how its done' Evie congratulated. Stopping as the crowd counted down from ten and erupted as Shotzi arrived, in the Taking Care of Business Tank. 'The TCB Tank is back' Corey shouted 'Locked and loaded with a missile if she needs it' Kevin added. 'So much energy from Shotzi as she runs down to the ring' Evie said. 'It must feel great coming down to the ring at 28, full of energy compared to all the women who are so tired' She continued. Michelle McCool attempted to strangle Rhea but her just pushing out of her grasp as Sonya Deville pushed Indi Hartwell of the side of the apron. 

'Oh my god' Corey shouted as Nikki Cross entered the stage, 'No one is safe'. She jumped into the ring and punched every singe woman in the face. the fans went wild shouting down from ten to see the final woman, everyone left shocked as Nia Jax walked into the stage. 'The Irresistible Force Nia Jax' Kevin shouted. She entered the ring only to be surrounded by every woman in there, she pushed them all off in seconds, getting a kick in the face from Ripley, who eliminated her shortly after, followed by Raquel eliminating Lacey Evans then Sonya Deville. 

'Look at Ripley' Evie shouted just in time to see Rhea dump Michelle McCool over the edge, waving tauntingly at her. 'Really rubbing salt in the wound' Corey said. 'But what a performance considering she wasn't even expecting it' Kevin added. In the corner Michin threw Shotzi over the rope, then following her as Piper Niven sneaked up behind her. 'Just sheer fatigue eliminating the women at this point' Corey said, 'Who can blame them they've been in the ring close to an hour now' Evie countered. Raquel Rodriguez pushed Piper onto the apron, bouncing on the rope and pushing her onto the floor. 'They can feel the victory at their fingertips now' Evie commented, 'It must be heart-breaking to get eliminated so close to the end' 

Raquel picked up Ripley and threw her over the rope, Ripley holding onto the bottom managed to save herself and kicked Raquel off. 'Magnificent show of both strength and athleticism from Rhea Ripley there' Kevin complemented. Evie caught Rhea looking over, utterly drained, she smiled to which Rhea glared back at her. Ripley then turned and dumped Auska and Nikki Cross on the apron, both at different sides of the corner post, she left them two punching each other back and fourth, before Auska knocked Nikki Cross down. 

'Rhea Ripley thinking smart there' Corey added 'Yes leaving them both to eliminate each other whilst she takes a breath'. 'We're down to just three people now' Evie said, leaning forward on her chair. Rhea punched for Auska and Auska punched for Liv, all three of the women ending up on the apron. 'Rhea Ripley in a very dangerous position here' Kevin said, 'All three of these women will do anything to win the Royal Rumble.' Auska punching Rhea Ripley and going to spray her poison mist, Rhea ducked and the mist blinded the unexpecting Liv Morgan, her screaming in pain. 'Oh my not the poison mist' Corey shouted, Rhea seeing the opportunity and kicking Auska off the side and eliminating her. 

'Its within touching distance now' Evie shouted excitedly, 'Liv has no idea where she is' Kevin shouted, watching as Ripley dragged her up by her hair, Liv grabbing her head and nearly knocking her out. Rhea slips off the apron but grabs onto the ropes, hanging off the edge as Liv Morgan continuously punched her hands to get her to release. Rhea swung her legs up and hooked them around Liv Morgan's head, pulling down with all her force and sending Liv flying to the floor. 

'Shes done it' Corey shouted, 'She really went Rope to rope' Kevin added excitedly. 'Lasting 1 hour, 1 minute and 8 seconds. The first ever woman to defeat 29 others and only the fourth WWE Superstar to ever go rope to rope. Your RAW 2023 Women's Royal Rumble winner... Rhea Ripley' Evie announced excitedly, 'Rhea's going to Wrestle mania' Corey shouted. Rhea paraded around the ring, breathing deeply from the fatigue and a layer of sweat covering her body.