Co-Hosting

Rhea walked through the door, confidence radiating off her as she took a seat 'Welcome to The Bump Rhea' Matt said, 'Thanks for having me' she said reluctantly, like she was being forced to be there. 'So you did the unthinkable, and won Royal Rumble from being the first woman in the ring' Matt explained, being cut off 'How is that unthinkable, I run the women's locker room and I am clearly the strongest woman in WWE' Rhea snarked, making Evie chuckle 'Only making conversation, it is our job' she said, Rhea glaring at her. 'How can you call it a job, you've been here 2 minutes. Before long you'll get home sick and toddle off back home' she snapped. 

'Anyway, how was it going from first, you lasted over an hour. It must have been exhausting, tell us about it' Matt intervened. 'Well its easy when there are only about five women who are actually worthy of competition the rest are just space fillers, I mean throwing retired and has beens like Nia Jax, Natalya and Michelle McCool is just stupid. And the NXT ones, it was just pathetic, not to mention Nikki A.S.H and Chelsea Green who were the epitome of pathetic' Rhea remarked. 'Speaking of Chelsea Green, I think that was the shortest amount of time anyone has ever been in the ring' Matt tried, 'But she did practically run out of the ring herself, all you did was push her' Evie responded, Rhea glaring at her. 

'Yes I pushed her, I also provoked her that made her run at me, your just mad because she nearly landed on you' Rhea said, Evie laughing 'She was no where near, she stood straight back up and started screaming to the ref's about how it wasn't fair'. 'Anyway who would you say your biggest competition was in the ring' Matt questioned. 'I don't think anyone was a threat, I went out there and made it real clear i was going to win' Rhea smirked, 'Auska looked like she was going to beat you a few times' Evie asked, sitting back in her chair and smiling. 'She keeps me on my toes but she tires quickly, and I don't know what the cocky attitude is for, I could win a match with you in ten seconds, as a matter of fact why is she even here' Rhea asked. 'She is my co-host whilst Kayla is ill, I wanted her to be here seeing as how the WWE crowd responds to her presence' 

'Yes shouts over it, like trying to silence a yapping dog' Rhea snarled, making Evie snap 'What is your problem with me, ever since I arrived you have been horrible' Evie asked, looking over to Rhea who clearly didn't want to be there. 'People like me have worked their asses off to be here fighting tooth and nail, being away from our families, constantly being pushed to the back and having to fight like hell just to stay at the top. Meanwhile people like you waltz in with not an ounce of knowledge on the industry or the company and get recruited straight away even though you are utterly clueless' she shouted, making Evie cower in her seat. 'Matt I actually think this show would work better if I wasn't here, but thank you for having me' Evie said, pulling her microphone off and walking out of the room. 

She found a dark empty corridor no one would find her in and sat in a ball on the floor. All she could think is that Rhea was right, she didn't deserve to be there. She also though about what she said about their families, and how Evie didnt feel homesick or sad to be away from her parents. She thought about how if she had been a better daughter would her parents be happier and would she have lots of friends and a job back in England. Would she have someone who loved her back home, Evie felt ashamed to say that her home never actually felt like home, and was it right to cut contact with her parents if she was the reason their lives were so miserable, or if she cut contact would they be happier. Evie just let the tears stream down her face, refusing to make a noise or be seen in the vulnerable state. 

She opened her phone to a message from Kelly, thinking the worst. Maybe she had fired her for acting so immaturely and saying how she had let the brand down and her contract was terminated and she was fired. She opened the message slowly, realising Kelly cared for her and just wanted to know if she was okay. She read the message carefully 

'Are you okay love, I will tell you first that episode will never air and will be scrapped, don't worry about it, we have some pre-recorded episodes we can use, and possibly with your permission we can edit the first bits of the interview and you talking about joining the company and use them but that doesn't matter now.  Secondly I think it was the smart thing for you to walk out and applaud your bravery, I am not one bit annoyed or disappointed with you and need you to know that. I am in my office if you wish to talk but understand if not, and it is up to you if you wish to attend Raw tonight, just keep in mind no body knows about what happened and I will leave it up to you to tell whoever and however you wish' 

Evie responded with a simple 'Thank you Kelly, I will be on Raw tonight. Please use the first clips as you want and tell Matt I loved being on his show and it was nice getting to know him, Evie stood up and headed over to makeup, not looking up from her phone. She knew only a handful of people saw the interaction but she didn't know how many people Rhea had told, and just needed to get through the night.