Palaces

Evie woke the next day, not wanting to lay in bed for hours and sleep, deciding she would go to work quite early and go to the gym. Having a bit of motivation she got dressed and took the bus down to work rather quickly, finding herself on the spin bikes within the hour. Playing music on her air pods and just allowing herself to relax, knowing there were only two other people in the gym, she did some time on the Stairmaster, treadmill and did some dumbbell exercises, not feeling embarrassed even though she hadn't found herself in any gym other than the one her high school used to do pe lessons in. She finished and headed to the showers, having a quick five minute refresh and outfit change before finding herself aimlessly wandering the corridors. 

'Hi' she said as she bumped into Kelly, 'Oh hi dear, do you want to talk' Kelly asked gesturing to rhea, even though she was no where to be seen, presuming Evie did she ushered her into her office. 'So how are you' Kelly asked as they both sat down. 'Good actually' Evie answered, Kelly jumping straight to the point she said 'Whilst I can't do anything about Rhea, I will pull her into my office and have a word with her' Kelly paused, 'Actually, whilst I know its not much, we talked in the makeup room and she was fine, then she stopped and gave me a ride whilst I was walking home last night' Evie looked at the confused Kelly 'I mean it's the first time ive ever heard her being nice with anyone but if you don't want me to say anything I wont' she conversed. 'Yeah, she's told me I can put all my stuff my parents have shipped over at her place till I find an apartment' Evie smiled. 'Wow' Kelly said amazed 'Is that what all those boxes are' she said leading them out of her office and pointing to about twelve boxes stacked in the loading bay. 

'Yes' Evie laughed, looking at her life packed into boring brown boxes, feeling an odd sense of calmness about it 'Oh they only arrived this morning but i hadn't had chance to see whose they belonged to' Kelly smiled. 'I hope its okay I used this address, i didn't know how else i would get them delivered' Evie said. 'Its no problem, but ive got to go, see you later' Kelly said waving and walking off. Evie wandered around backstage for about an hour, trying to find Rhea, when she found her she was with the rest of The Judgment Day, Evie waited until they separated fearing if she went up to them together Rhea would make fun of her saying it was a joke. 

Rhea walked past her, not noticing her, so Evie followed her, not wanting to shout her name. 'Your following me' Rhea turned around making Evie's face a deep shade of crimson. 'Umm i was just wondering, if the offer was real and still on the table. Uhm the boxes are here, you know with my stuff in, but if you were joking that's totally fine' Evie spat out 'I will be in a minute' Rhea smirked at Evie's constant backtracking. She turned to the girl 'Where are the boxes', 'Loading bay 3' Evie answered, watching Rhea quickly send someone a message on her phone, then put it in her back pocket. 

'Come on' Rhea said, walking towards her car in the car park', Evie did a double take from her boxes to the car. 'They aren't going to fit in there' she said confidently. 'Movers will meet us there' Rhea answered obviously. Evie sitting in the car in silence. It didn't take long for them to reach Rhea's house, the movers already there as they pulled onto the drive. 

Evie took a quick glance at the house, noticing how big it was, with a large freshly mowed garden wrapping around it, following that landscaped trees and a picket fence boxing in the property. The movers unloaded the boxes, waiting for the next instruction. Rhea disappeared into the house leaving Evie stood awkwardly outside with the random men, the sound of a garage finally opening indicating where to look, Rhea stood there, pointing where she wanted the boxes leaving, Evie looked into her garage, seeing how far back it travelled. It seemed to travel the length of the house as at the other end was floor to ceiling windows. Infront of the windows was a boxing ring, the apron, posts, rope, and skirt all black, Evie realising the aesthetic of Rhea's home was black and white, as she looked down at the shiny marble floors. Rhea walked over to her 'I thought you said you didn't use your garage' Evie said indicating the ring. 'I think its big enough' Rhea said. 

Evie thanked the builders, whilst Rhea just tipped them generously. 'I should have done that' Evie said, 'and how much do you want paying to keep the boxes there for now' She asked, Rhea just looked at her. 'Stop' she ordered. After a few seconds of silence Evie pulled her phone out. 'What's your address then, I will order an uber' she asked Rhea sighed 'I will take you there' she turned and began walking away, Evie following her subconsciously. 'You don't have to I can get a ride, You've done enough just give me your address' she said trying to pinpoint her location on google maps. Rhea plucked her phone out of Evie's hand and pushed it into her other back pocket, Evie looked around, amazed at Rhea's home, she had tall ceilings and big black chandeliers, her floors were white marble whilst her countertops were matte black. 

'Wow' Evie said, looking up at the ceilings. To which Rhea just chuckled. 'Well with a house like this, the reason you can't get a roommate is you' Evie said, Rhea just looked at her. 'I haven't advertised a house mate yet'. she shot back. 'Besides everyone's scared of shadow' she said, looking round before doing a loud whistle.