𝐗𝐋𝐕

TW: Just a pure smut chapter here! Praise kink, dirty talk, fingering, slight BDSM, Somewhat public sex, spitting kink, and temperature play

[Need You Like That - EZI]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Beverly's POV

"I'm going to go draw us a bath."

Bucky walks into the bathroom, leaving me behind to get changed out of my wedding dress. Even though I adore this dress, I've been in it since 10 a.m. And it's almost 9:30 pm. So, I get up off the bed, walking into the closet. Wanda told me she put some clothes in the closet for me for the night. I turn on the light switch, seeing a small bag on the island. It doesn't seem big enough to hold pyjamas, bath products, and clothes for tomorrow morning. I don't need much, but just enough to get me through the next day when Bucky and I leave for our honeymoon. I open the bag, and instantly groan, closing my eyes. There are a few bath products, like shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. In the corner, there are jeans and a spaghetti-strap shirt. But, that's not what I am growing about. I'm annoyed at the bedwear. Or, the lack thereof. She put a lingerie dress inside, deep red and see-through.

God dammit, Wanda.

I grab the bath products, placing them on the island. I get out of the wedding dress, hanging it up behind the door. She was nice enough to place a towel in the bag as well, which I wrap around my body before making my way into the bathroom. When I walk inside, I see that Bucky has the lights off, some candles lit, and more red roses in the water. I can feel all my stress from the filled day melt at the sight. That's not the only sight I'm looking at. Bucky's already in the tub, his eyes closed, leaning on the side. The bubbles cover most of him, but a girl can still use her imagination. Or, memory.

"Are you gonna stand there and stare, or are you going to join me?" He smirks with his eyes still closed.

"I was just enjoying the view."

"Well," He opens his eyes. "Why don't you enjoy the view in the tub with me, my beautiful wife?"

"I'd love to, my loving husband."

With a wide smile on my face, I tear the towel off my body. Bucky's eyes trance all over my body, biting his lip. I step into the tub, sitting in between his legs and leaning back onto his chest. He wraps his arms around my body, kissing my temple. It's silent and peaceful, just what we needed after today. It was an amazing ceremony and an even more beautiful evening, but walking around, talking with people, and dancing takes a lot out of you. Especially when you're over 100 years old.

"I've waited years to be able to call you my wife," Bucky whispers.

"I'm so glad you finally asked," I beam. "Those four months in between were tedious. I couldn't wait to marry you."

"And now we finally are, what's the next step?"

"I don't know," I turn to face him. "But, we shouldn't worry about that now. Let's just be here, tonight."