thirty five

The two were upstairs in their bedroom, packing before their trip to Nashville to meet Taylor's parents and brother. She was nervous about meeting them but more worried about the gift she was about to give Taylor.

"This is your birthday slash Christmas gift."

Taylor opened the box to reveal a mimic tennis bracelet of Karlie's. The only difference was there was a pendant hanging from it. A pendant that was the exact replica of her collar pendant. It had the initials KK stamped.

"It's why I didn't have it for your birthday. It was specially made, so I just told you the fashion show kept me busy. You don't have to wear it or anything."

Taylor took the delicate piece of jewelry out of the box and examined it.

"It's beautiful. Why would I not wear it?"

"Because it has my initials. I know you're pretty particular about the need to show that you own things."

"I love that it matches your collar."

She was still in awe of the piece of jewelry.

"You're not mad?"

The songwriter shook her head.

"This gift is thoughtful. I can tell you carefully picked it and thought it through."

"I was worried about overstepping, or you'd be mad thinking the roles were reversed, and that's not it all."

"Our dynamic is well established. Put it on me, Karlie."

The last sentence was dramatized as she put out her wrist. Karlie clasped the bracelet. Taylor then played with the pendant. It reminded her of how she would toy with her own.

"Thank you, sunshine. I love it. I love you."

They kissed gently as they wrapped their arms around each other. All the fears she had about the gift instantly disappeared. It was clear how much Taylor adored it.

* * *

The sound of laughter was coming from the Swift household in Nashville. It was a few days before Christmas, and they were having nerf gunfights. Taylor couldn't remember a time where she had so much fun during Christmas time.

Karlie pointed the fake gun towards her, and she put her arms up and yelled surrender. However, Karlie laughed and shot her anyway. Just then, Taylor's younger brother, Austin, came behind Karlie and gave her a high five. Austin  picked Karlie to be on his team, which Taylor thought was unfair. The two won, and Taylor hated to lose.

"Come on. We should have a rematch. This time, I'll have my girlfriend on my team."

Austin stuck his tongue out at her.

"Maybe your girlfriend likes me more?" Taylor giggled as she wrapped her arms around Karlie's tiny waist.

"I doubt that is even possible. Stop trying to hit on my girlfriend. She's mine."

She has been using the term girlfriend a lot lately. It rolled off on her tongue so easily. Like Karlie was always meant to be her girlfriend. Karlie was always meant to be hers.

"Let's go upstairs, love." Karlie winked as she took her hand and laced it with her own.

"Oh, this isn't fair." Austin whined.

"Find a girlfriend that you can take upstairs, and you won't complain."

The two girls both giggled as they made their way to Taylor's room. Karlie took her position on the bed and sighed.

"So, this is where you lived as a kid?"

"Actually, until I was twenty-two, I moved out after I finished college. Better things were waiting for me."

Taylor left a small kiss on the collar before she leaned back to look at Karlie.

"I was waiting for you." Karlie whispered as she stroked her cheek gently. Taylor didn't say anything.

"Oh my god, that was totally cheesy or whatever. I didn't mean it like that or anything. I just thought."

Taylor pressed her lips against her own to get her to stop her ramblings.

"I was waiting for you, too, Kar."

Their tongues found each other, and moans were escaping from both girls. Taylor grabbed her ass to pull them closer together.

"I want you." Taylor added against her lips.

"So, take me, Taylor."

She growled as she bit down on her neck and made her way down her body. She yanked off her jeans and pushed her panties to the side. She slides her tongue into her wet folds. Karlie's hips bucked. Then, Taylor was back on top of her.

"You distracted me. I forgot I have to take you somewhere before they lock up."

Karlie raised her eyebrows and nodded her head. 

* * *

The two were walking hand and hand as Taylor was pointing out different spots of Nashville. Karlie had never been to Nashville aside from the weekend in the cabin, and they didn't exactly get out much, but she was happy she got to experience it with Taylor. She showed her the first recording studio for Diamond Records. She could tell how much Taylor loved her company, loved what she did.

They stopped their walk when they reached the Grand Ole Opry. Taylor let go of her hand to open the door. Karlie looked around in awe.

"Taylor, how did you even do this?"

Taylor wore a smug grin on her lips.

"Swift is a household name in Nashville. I called in a few favors."

She walked over to her and placed her hands on her hips. She pecked her lips gently, but then, it turned into a hot make-out session. Taylor pulled away, resting her forehead against her own.

"I'll be right back. Take a seat near the stage."

When Taylor appeared again, she was on the stage.

"I know your birthday wish was for me to sing at the fashion show. You wanted me to sing the song I wrote when we were at the beach house. I'm sorry that I didn't get to fulfill your wish of me singing, but I hope this makes up for it."

She winked at Karlie before she started to sing.

After she finished, she motioned for Karlie to come up to the stage.

"So, what did you think?"

"I think this was the best Christmas gift. You have made all of my dreams come true."

"I am so glad I made you my own."

Taylor began to kiss her neck, and she moaned with every contact. She lowered them to the floor. She gently got on top of her.

"I love you, Karlie. I'm going to fuck you on this stage."

She grabbed her neck sharply. She wasn't expecting it. Her breath was hitched. She noticed Taylor's eyes flash to an ounce of worry. She nodded, letting her know she was okay. She kissed her way down her body, and her hips were already out of control.

"Do you love me, Karlie?"

She was back on top of her. How was Taylor so quick with her movements.

"I love you so much, Taylor." She smiled as Taylor kissed her lips.

"How hard do you want me to fuck you?" She asked as she pressed her knee into her center. It caused her to moan.

"As hard as you want, Taylor."

She was between her legs.

"You always give me the right answers."

She unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her toned legs. She took her panties off in a quick motion too. Her warm tongue met Karlie's wet folds.

This was everything to Karlie. Taylor was everything to Karlie. She never imagined her life would turn out this way, but with Taylor? Anything was possible.

End