twenty seven

Taylor quickly wrapped up her last business meeting and signed a new record deal. The songwriter was amazed at his musical talent. It was why she flew to London at the last minute. She wanted him before another record company got to him first. One thing Taylor Swift never did was settle. She was known for getting what she wanted.

A quiet knock distracted her thoughts. The blonde stepped in and walked over to the desk. It was Dianna Hope. The coat she wore was gray. Taylor instantly recognized it as her missing coat from years ago.

"What are you doing in London, and how did you know I would be here?"

A playful grin appeared on her lips as she took her place on top of the desk. Her long exposed legs hung off the edge. Dianna was teasing her.

"I have my ways, as you know."

Taylor stood up to gather her things, and Dianna grabbed her waist, pulling them closer.

"I have to get going soon."

"Back to your submissive so soon?"

"She isn't here."

In response, Dianna kissed exposed parts of her neck. Taylor pushed her away and tried to hold back a moan.

"I still know your favorite spot." The songwriter wouldn't look at her. Her eyes were fixed on the floor.

"Oh my god, you're in love with her?"

Dianna says the words, and Taylor's mind goes elsewhere. She couldn't process that. She wouldn't confess that. Not now, not to Dianna.

"I need to go. I'm glad you're still enjoying my scarf."

"You can't deny that you don't love her forever."

She was right. She wouldn't deny it forever. She will deny it until the contract is up, and they will go their separate ways. 

Her latest texts to Karlie and seeing Dianna made her want to return to her hotel as soon as possible. She still had some meetings to attend tomorrow, but tonight was all about her muse. The air was cold when she stepped out into the city. London was one of her favorite cities in the world. She came close to moving to London instead of New York. She walked the streets with her driver a few feet behind. It was almost midnight. The wind picked up, and she shoved her hands into her coat pocket.

She remembered taking Karlie to London to collar her officially. Her mind drifted to the contract they set all those months ago. She wondered if Karlie would be okay with the two of them dating as dom and sub. Was Taylor herself even ready to have a submissive as a girlfriend? Karlie was so much more than just her submissive, and she hoped in time, she could find the courage to bring up the possibility of dating. However, she had a Skype session with the stunning dancer.

* * *

The Skype tone rang twice before she saw Karlie's adoring face on the screen. Her smile was present, but she could also tell she was sexually frustrated. Her hair was still pulled up into a bun, so the marks on her neck were in full view. She loved claiming Karlie. She loved how the dancer wore her collar and marks with such pride. It proves how dedicated she was to Taylor. She was almost positive another submissive would ever compare to Karlie.

"Hey, sunshine, how was your day?" Her face got closer to the camera before she spoke.

"I had work, coffee, and I missed you. Oh! I also got a call for a photo shoot for next week!"

She loved how excited Karlie got when she talked about work and told her about her day.

"I am happy to hear that. My day was clouded with thoughts of you as well."

She giggled and played with her fingers. It was endearing to see how giddy Karlie still got around her.

"I promised you we would continue where we left off, right?" Taylor spoke again, and it caused Karlie to look up at the camera again.

"Yes, you did, Taylor." She could tell Karlie was nervous. She knew the two had never done anything like this before.

"No need to be nervous, Kar." Her face softens at the last word.

"Take down your hair and run your fingers through it."

She did what she was told. She parted her hair on one side so her neck could still be in view. That caused Taylor to smirk. Karlie knew her so well.

"Mm. You know me well, babe. You know how much I love your neck, don't you?"

"I am very aware, Taylor."

"Are you in my room?"

"Uh.. yeah, I am. I'm sorry, I just thought...."

"Karlie, stop. It's okay. I prefer you to be in my bed anyway."

"Take off your shirt and bra. Then, play with your nipples. Tell me how good it feels."

Karlie told her how good it felt, and now Taylor wished it was her. She couldn't wait to touch her again. She couldn't wait to have her nipples in her mouth again. She was so addicted.

"I wish I was there with you. Play with yourself, slowly. Tease yourself, like how I would. Keep your eyes on me."

She loved working Karlie up like this. She loved witnessing how she pleased herself. Karlie submitted to her so well. It was such a turn-on for Taylor too.

"Stop, pull your hand out and taste yourself."

She watched how Karlie licked her two fingers and kept her eyes on the screen. It caused Taylor to lick her lips.

"Put those two fingers inside of yourself. Slow and then fast."

She knew when Karlie picked up the pace because it caused her to moan and bite her lip. To Taylor, it was one of the hottest things.

"Do you want to come?"

"So much, Taylor."

Her begging only made the songwriter more turned on. She pushed her panties aside and slowly began to feel herself.

"You now made me start fucking myself too. Do you wish your fingers were inside of me instead?" 

"Yes, Taylor, I do." Karlie said in between pants and moans. She knew how close she was.

"I'm going to fuck you so good when I get home."

She picked up the pace on herself. It matched the rhythm of Karlie's. Their moans were in sync with one another. Karlie was lying on the bed, and her hair was spread out on the pillow. Her head was turned slightly so she could still keep her eyes on Taylor. She couldn't picture anyone more fitting for her than Karlie Kloss.

"What is something that you crave about me? Is it my tongue or my fingers?" Taylor hummed.

"Both, fuck, Taylor. I love when you use both. I crave you in every way possible."

Her green eyes turned dark, and her words became more sincere, but her voice was still seductive.

"I crave you in every possible way, too."

Their eyes locked on the screen. Taylor could be cruel and deny her yet another orgasm, but instead, she whispered a quiet 'come,' and both girls did simultaneously. Despite being worlds away, they were still connected in every way.