four

Their meeting two nights ago was informative for Karlie. It didn't take her long to realize this would be her next role. Karlie read over the papers thoroughly within the last couple of days. She wanted to consume every detail on the print. The research the dancer had done... appealed to her in ways she didn't imagine. She was intrigued by the idea of being dominated by Taylor. There was obvious tension between them, even if they only did have three encounters. Someone else being in control made her a bit tense, yet she trusted the songwriter for some reason.

Taylor walking into that bar two nights ago sealed their fate to begin this new relationship. She answered all her questions truthfully and was gentle with every word she spoke. Then she thinks maybe their fate was sealed the day of the music video. When the pen touches the paper to sign the contract, the black ink would be another thing to seal their fate.

The contract defined hard and soft limits, as well as safe words. She wondered what her limits with sex were. Karlie wasn't that experienced when it came to sex. She was confident in that department, but most people didn't know she lacked sexual experiences.  The dancer had then pictured how Taylor would please her for following orders well. She recalled the songwriter's lips pressed against her ear and the way her voice sounded when she said she wanted her. A pool of wetness formed in between her legs. She felt more of a desire to serve Taylor. 

The safe word made her feel a little better. It meant when she used that word. All play would stop. She circled the phrase twenty-four-seven. In general terms, Karlie would be on call to Taylor at all times. It was more than a lifestyle. It was a deep mutual relationship. She was ready to have that with the older girl.

The contract threw her off and overwhelmed her the night Taylor gave it to her. As she read each word, she became absorbed in the lifestyle. It was new to her, but she was willing to try. She was ready to learn. Karlie was sure the songwriter would be an excellent teacher.

She then questioned why Taylor chose her. When surely she had countless women lined up for her. Like, women who had more knowledge in the lifestyle and sex itself. She should've asked her that question two nights ago.

The front door to Karlie's small apartment opened and closed. It was Sean.  Their friendship was something Karlie adored and wouldn't trade for anything. Most people thought the two would discover they were in love after all these years. Instead, they both planned to make it big in either dancing or modeling. The photos Taylor had spoken of, Karlie sent to countless modeling agencies across New York. Right now, being a dancer was enough for her. But someday, she wanted to walk a fashion runway.

"Why the serious face?"

She had to tell him, but she needed to choose her words carefully.

"I've been given an opportunity."

It wasn't an opportunity she expected, but New York was filled with opportunities begging to be taken advantage of.

"This has to do with Taylor, right? Does she want you in another music video or something?"

"Or something."

His eyes turn wide.

"What is it?"

"She wants me to be her submissive."

Sean paused for a moment. Karlie wanted him to have time to absorb the information.

"What do you get out of this arrangement?"

She could think of many things, but she didn't want to express them to the prying boy.

"She told me she would help me with modeling. Taylor Swift is powerful. If anyone can help me, she can."