six

After the first play session, Taylor would request the submissive have dinner with her to go over things and make sure they were doing okay. She understood how intense the first lesson could be and wanted to assure Karlie was comfortable. She knocked gently on her door, and the door eased open further to reveal Karlie in her bra and panties. It was hot. Taylor cleared her throat, and the dancer jumped at the sudden noise.

"Sorry. The door was open when I knocked."

"It's okay, my love, I mean mistress, or is it Taylor now? Shit, sorry."

Taylor found herself at Karlie's side and taking her hands and interlocking their fingers. She wanted to touch her. She needed to feel close. Her willpower was strong. She withheld the want to kiss her submissive on the lips. Of course, she could if she wanted to. It wasn't something she did. Not until the ninth lesson. She had to keep reminding herself of that.

"Mistress in play. It's Taylor outside of play, but I'm fond of my love."

The two stared at one another, just taking in each other's presence and features. Taylor broke the silence.

"Usually after the first play session, I like to have dinner with my submissives to touch base with them and was wondering if you'd be up for it tonight or if you're too tired, we could wait until tomorrow night."

"Tonight would be perfect! Would you like for me to cook for us?"

"I have a chef."

"I don't mind cooking for us."

"Not tonight, but maybe someday soon I'll let my chef off for the night, and you can cook for us. I don't want you to feel like you have to or anything."

She was in awe at Karlie's submissiveness. Karlie stepped closer and cupped her cheek.

"I just would like to make dinner for us. No one forces me to cook, I promise you. Or anything for that matter. I think you can tell. I'm pretty willing."

Taylor wrapped her arms around Karlie, and she winced. Taylor wanted to see the damage.

"Let me look at your ass."

Taylor pulled down her panties and witnessed her punishment. She grabbed ointment from the bathroom and began gently rubbing it all over her butt. Karlie once again whimpered in pain. It ached Taylor to see her like this.

"Believe it or not, most doms do not like to punish their subs. It's part of the lifestyle."

"I'm not mad at you. I understand. I did my research. Thank you for taking care of me. I never imagined being taken care of like this."

After Taylor finished and washed her hands, she faced Karlie and laced their fingers together once again. She could feel it becoming a habit.

"If I'm honest, you probably won't be punished as often. You're catching on pretty quick. But, I promise to always take care of you after an intense play session. Especially ones that include harsh punishment."

Karlie was already wrapped around her finger.

* * *

The two were eating dinner quietly, just taking each other in. They made comments about the food and weather. It wasn't an awkward silence. It was more of a content silence. Karlie was the first to speak.

"This may be too much to ask, but the meeting you set up, she is requesting a photoshoot with new headshots before we meet. Could you maybe postpone it until I get a little more money together? I am still paying my half of the apartment and bills, and.... "

Taylor quiets her by placing her hand over Karlie's.

"Nonsense. There is no need to delay the photo shoot when I can arrange for a photographer, hair, makeup, and stylist. At no cost to you."

"Are you sure I'm fine with saving and paying on my own? You already do so much for me."

"There's another thing I want to discuss. Did you say you're still paying for your share of the apartment and bills? I can easily take care of that for you."

"Taylor, I couldn't ask you to do that. I shouldn't have even mentioned it."

"You're staying with me, so there is no point in paying rent in a place you're not staying at. I don't mind paying. Please, let me do these things for you. I'm able to."

"Thank you so much for everything."

Karlie is hardly used to being this treasured. Taylor snapped her fingers, and all the problems she was worried about faded away. Because of Taylor, her dream could finally become a reality.

"What did you think of the first lesson?"

"It was amazing. I never imagined anything like it. You were right. It extended beyond my wildest dreams."

"I'm glad it was as thrilling for you as it was for me. The first play session is usually pretty intense, so I'm glad you're doing okay with it all."

"I'm doing more than okay. I'm already looking forward to our next lesson."

She was filled with glee, just thinking of what the next lesson could be.

"I am as well, more than you know."

Please comment and like!