thirty four

Taylor had been to fashion shows before. She had been to Karlie's fashion shows before. However, this was the first fashion show that Karlie was more than her submissive. She was her girlfriend. Girlfriend. She liked that term. Falling in love within the lifestyle was never the plan. She had finally found someone who was accepting of her lifestyle and her career.

The dancer was becoming more successful, coming more into her own in the fashion world. That meant more people would see her muse, but only she could experience her. Karlie waved to her backstage.

"You should get one of your clients to perform at these things. It's such a high-profile event."

"Are you giving me business advice, Karlie Kloss?"

She asked teasingly.

"No. I was merely suggesting. Live music would make it more fun. My nerves have been easing about walking on runways, but at least I have a pretty face to look at."

"There you go again, using my lines."

"I learned from the best."

A voice stopped their batter.

"Karlie, please come to the after-party with me."

"I already told you I'm not going."

"Is this guy bothering you?"

Karlie rubbed her hand against her neck, afraid to tell her the answer.

"He's trying to find someone to get him into the after-party."

"Look, she already said no. Stop bothering us."

He walked away defended. Taylor's voice didn't raise, and she wasn't angry in the slightest.

"I'm surprised you didn't tell him off."

"I wanted to, but this is your work event. I'm accepting that you're becoming a model. People are going to stare. People are going to want you."

She steps closer to hold hands with the younger girl. The world faded, and they no longer registered the noise.

"They don't stand a chance, my love."

"Now it's my turn to drag you to my work event."

* * *

"Have you ever taken a submissive to your company's Christmas party?"

"I don't like for these men to see what's mine."

Taylor left her alone to mingle. She much rather be on her arm, but she did what she was told like a good submissive. Karlie wasn't much into business talk anyway. She was standing alone at the bar waiting on her drink when a man started speaking to her.

"Haven't I seen you before?"

"No, this is my first time here."

It was a lie. She and Taylor had plenty of sex in this building, in her office, on her desk.

"I've seen you in a magazine, you're a new model, yeah? Who are you here with?"

There was a touch to her back, and Karlie welcomed the embrace, instantly knowing who it was.

"I'm here with Taylor."

"Miss Swift! I didn't know she was your date, or I wouldn't have....."

"You wouldn't have what?"

Taylor snarled.

"I didn't mean to suggest anything to your date. I saw her in a magazine, that's all."

"You can go now."

Once again, Taylor dismissed a man with a few short words.

"How are you that intimidating?"

"I think it's the blazer."

Taylor kissed her gently and looped her arm through her own.

"You're not going to fire him or anything, are you?"

"Why? Do you want me to because I will?"

"I love you."

It was freeing to say those words anytime she felt like it. It slipped so easily off her tongue.

"I love you, too."

Hearing the words back was the most incredible feeling in the world. Her mind lingered to the top floor of the building, Taylor's office.

"You know I've never seen your office at night."

"What are you suggesting?"

"That I'll be on my knees for you in your office. At night."

"I have things I need to take care of down here first. Take my key, and I'll be up there when I can."

Karlie entered the office and dropped her knees, taking her position right away. When Taylor said when she could, it could be in minutes or up to an hour. She heard the door open and close a few moments later.

"You're such a dirty girl. Suggesting I fuck you during my company's Christmas party. I suppose I do have some frustration to take out. These men think they have a chance with you. It's enjoyable to me. You know why?"

"Why, Taylor?"

"Because you're mine."

She gently stroked the collar. As soon as they were in the limo, it was back around her neck. Taylor was making sure it would be shown off at the Christmas party. Taylor let the heart pendent dingle between her fingers.

"I think I deserve to be fucked instead."

Taylor helped her up from the floor, grabbed her hand, and instantly put it under her skirt. Something was different.

"How does it feel to know I walked around today with you on my arm without any panties on?"

"It makes me wet, Taylor."

"You have become so much better at using your mouth in more ways than one. Add two fingers."

She fulfilled the request. She would never grow tired of making Taylor moan.