sixteen

Karlie was officially hers. The ceremony went as perfectly as she had planned. It was a dream. Usually, the ceremony would be simple, but for Karlie, she wanted to go all out. That was twice she had recorded her voice solely for the dancer. It was fitting to have her walk her first runway for her eyes only and to her voice. The world will begin to see her muse for the exact beauty she was. She promised herself she would try to keep her jealousy in check.

It was time for the next demonstration.

"This is something I do after my submissives get collared. I push the limits more. Normally, we would do this in the playroom, but I would rather see you naked in my bed. Strip and get on the bed face up."

She didn't like for her subs to be in her room. It was private. It was a place where she created songs. It was a room solely for her. With Karlie, not a thing was off-limits. She loved having Karlie anywhere near her. Taylor questioned if she was becoming codependent. She glanced over at the dancer stripping and wondered if she felt the same.

"I'm also going to gag you. Even though you are officially collared, you still have the chance to say Red to this type of play. What is your color?"

"Green, Taylor."

The songwriter was sure that would be her answer, but she always wanted to check in with her submissive to make sure.

Taylor helped Karlie into the padded restraints and adjusted them on her wrists and ankles. After she was positioned, she held up the ball gag for her to examine. It was a black silicon ball with holes with black straps.

"The holes will help with your breathing. I know it's harder to speak, and tell me your safe word with the gag, so before we begin. I will unhook one of your wrist restraints, and you can tap out if needed. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Taylor, I do."

"Excellent. I'm also going to blindfold you. This will enhance the experience. However, I have an important phone call I need to make regarding work. So I'm going to leave you here, blindfolded, gagged, and tied up."

She lifted her head to begin placing her blindfold over her eyes. Karlie's eyes were full of wonder and lust, and she couldn't wait to get back to her. She kissed her gently on the lips before telling her she'd be back soon.

As she left the room, she took in the sight of Karlie lying there, awaiting her return. It was so easy for her to submit. The collar around her neck was proof of that.

***

Taylor had left her not having orgasms before. Taylor had also left her alone if needing punishment. This was something new. She didn't like the idea of being left alone like this, but she didn't mind the position Taylor left her in. It was thrilling to try something different. Her mind kept drifting to the experience the songwriter was about to give her.

After some time had passed, she heard Taylor enter the room by the creak of the door.

"I must say, you're sexy as fuck like this. Actually, I find you sexy regardless, but this look? It's breathtaking. Do you know how wet I was taking that phone call? Knowing the entire time my submissive was willing and waiting for me upstairs?"

Karlie nodded her head eagerly. She always had a way with words. She was so good at dirty talk. She felt Taylor trail her index finger over her body and trace it down to her thighs.

"It seems you're just as wet as I am. I can only imagine the thoughts running through your head. I'm going to give you an amazing experience, baby."

She wished she could speak because she would tell her she is always giving her amazing experiences.

"I remember your enjoyment of the glass dildo and vibrator, so we'll be using those as well. First, I'm going to use my tongue."

Taylor undid her left wrist restraint.

"Tap out if you need to when this begins to become more intense."

Her goal was not to tap out. She was eager to be pushed to her limit.

Taylor's tongue swirled over her nipples as she cupped her other breast. She licked down her belly and left small kisses after each lick. She then positioned herself in between her legs. Her warm tongue felt good on her clit. She knew exactly what to do. Taylor added two fingers, and she arched her back. The restraints felt hard against her. She didn't mind. She tangled her fingers through Taylor's hair. She couldn't help herself. She would gladly take the punishment if it were against the rules. The songwriter didn't protest, so she continued.

"You taste so good, as always. The hair-pulling was kind of hot too. Next is the glass dildo paired with the vibrator. I want you to use it on your clit as I'm using the dildo. Like we did last time."

It took her a few moments to find the right spot on her clit, but when she did, she let out a moan. Taylor placed her hand over her own and pressed hard against the vibrator, making sure to add more pressure. Her legs were shaking.

"Do you know how hot it is to see that you can't orgasm without me telling you to? Do you know how much self-control you have? It shows me how well you belong to me. You belong to me and only me, understand?"

She nodded her head. Taylor let go of the hold on the vibrator and felt her position herself on the side of the bed. She lubed up the dildo with her wetness before she placed it inside of her. She was so happy Taylor decided to use this play method again because she loved it. It was possibly her favorite lesson. She picked up speed, and it would be so easy to lose control. Taylor was palming her breasts and massaging her nipples. All the sensations were marvelous combined.

"You're so hot, baby. You're just using me at this point to fuck yourself. You like using me for your needs?"

Once again, she nodded her head. She would do anything Taylor asked of her. The songwriter bit down hard against her neck. She wanted to scream out in pain. But in that instant, it only added to her pleasure.

"You're handling this so well, like such a good girl."

Her whole body was shaking. It was hard to register what Taylor was even saying to her. It was the most intense satisfaction she had ever felt. This is saying something considering Taylor pushed their limits during sex every time. This was something different. It was freeing. The speed was becoming more rapid. She hoped Taylor would let her orgasm soon.

"I bet you're so close. I'm pushing you so hard, but you're still taking it all."

She grabbed her throat, and it took her by surprise, but she adjusted right away. She was finding her breathing. Taylor removed the toy and added her fingers.

"I want you to come all over my fingers."

It was the most intense orgasm she had. It was out of this world. Taylor undid the ball gag. She started kissing her and slipped her tongue into her mouth, as her tongue couldn't wait to mingle with Taylor's.

"Are you ready to fuck me now?"

"I'm always ready to fuck you, Taylor."

She hoped she could return the favor as well as Taylor did.