twenty

Taylor was sitting front row at Karlie's and Sean's dance recital. Despite knowing Karlie for months, she knew very little about ballet. The only thing she was sure of was Karlie was good and managed to look gorgeous while dancing. The past few weeks have been busy for Taylor and Karlie both. Summer was the time where the songwriter decided to renew recording contracts as well as finding upcoming singers. Karlie, of course, was busy preparing for the dance recital and having fittings for various modeling gigs and photoshoots.  The two had decided they would go to St. Louis together to tell her family about her signing with an agent. Taylor agreed to go. She didn't normally accompany submissives when they saw their family. The older girl also wasn't this invested in a submissive's personal and work lives.

Someone took their seat beside Taylor. The same person brushed their lips against her ear.

"Is the dominant Taylor Swift recruiting tonight or enjoying the show?" The speaker bit softly at her ear lobe. Taylor grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"Is the lovely Dianna Agron enjoying the show or recruiting?" Taylor carried the same mocking tone. She heard her giggle.

"The show I am watching now is much better looking." Dianna cooed into her ear.

Dianna Agron was a long-time friend. They had met years prior. Both women were busy with their personal lives and lifestyle. So, their meetings were not as often. It was better that way, at least for Taylor. The older girl was a muse – an actual muse.

Dianna introduced Taylor into the lifestyle. She taught the songwriter what it meant to be both dominant and submissive. They both knew Taylor was meant for the dominant side of things. It still helped Taylor become better at being a dominant when she was Dianna's submissive for a night. Dianna explained that all she needed was a night. After their night of bliss, Taylor researched the D/s lifestyle thoroughly. Even though Dianna wasn't her submissive, she was still very much a muse. She was the one who started it all.

The songwriter wanted to focus on Karlie, but she was distracted by a hand moving up her dress. She shut her eyes for a split second, and when she opened them, she saw Karlie's face. The look of terror flashed over her face when she saw her and Dianna. It made her miss the cue, and it caused her to fall. Sean rushed to her side and helped her up and walked her off the stage.

Taylor walked backstage, and she saw Sean wave her through. Karlie was sitting with her head in her hands. Panic set in. She was on the floor at Karlie's knees.

"Are you hurt? What happened?"

"I lost my footing, that's all. Luckily that was the last number, and I don't have to go back out." Sean left the two alone, and Taylor patted her knee.

"I'm happy you're okay." It was silent for a moment.

"I saw you with this gorgeous blonde woman, and I lost it. What the fuck was that, Taylor?"

That was the first time Karlie ever raised her voice to her. She chewed the inside of her cheek to keep from saying anything. She was at Karlie's work event and didn't want to make a scene. Yet, she failed to respect her.  

"You can't even keep your submissive in line. How embarrassing is that for you?" And, of course, Dianna had to witness it. Taylor quickly was at Dianna's side.

"She is none of your concern, D." Taylor hissed under her breath.

"Are you sure you don't want me to take over training her? She needs it."

"I don't need to be trained by you." Two pairs of green eyes stared at her. She grabbed Karlie's wrist and pulled her away.

"You're only making this harder on yourself. Sunshine, you know I hate to do this, but you disrespected me twice. Go to your dressing room and drop to your knees."