eleven

Lesson Five -

Lesson five was Taylor's fantasy. Even though she acted out her own fantasies any chance she could, there was one she instantly thought of after their time at the dance studio how Karlie was so skilled in dancing and fitness itself. It made her think of her favorite fitness activity, boxing.

Taylor led a pretty active lifestyle. She ate healthy when she could, and since knowing Karlie she has noticed a change in her fitness routine. She wanted to keep up with her stamina for play.

It seemed every time Taylor pushed Karlie in play. She fired right back. Taking everything. Giving her everything. She had arranged to have a boxing ring in her backyard. She lived miles away from everyone, so they were in complete solitude. Luckily, the early May weather made it nearly perfect.

She left a note in the kitchen for Karlie signaling what time to be in the backyard for lesson five. When Karlie stepped out in the background, she immediately bowed her head and dropped to her knees.

Taylor beckoned her over near the boxing ring.

"Let me assist you in getting up there."

After Karlie took her position, she circled her figure twice, taking in what was hers before speaking.

"In lesson four we did your fantasy. As I said, lesson five is my fantasy. And like you said, I do indeed live out my fantasies, but this one is different. Boxing is my favorite fitness hobby. I know you're into fitness, so this seemed fitting for us. This is a new fantasy for me. Stand up and step out of your robe, please."

Karlie stood up and, with a worried look, began stripping out of her robe to reveal her nude body.

"I saw that you hesitated but still did as I asked. Don't worry, sunshine. I can assure you no one can see us. No one is allowed to see what's mine."

She grinned at the last word.

"I think you like how possessive I can be, is that right?"

"I love when you say that I'm yours, mistress."

The two put on their boxing gloves.

"I don't want you to think just because we're in play. You're going to let me win. Give it your all. I know how physical you are."

They began throwing fake punches and dodging. Both of them were well aware neither was willing to back down. Karlie is following her instructions perfectly.

It made her hornier.

She forced them down to the mat and fell on top of her. She placed a light feather kiss on her lips. Taylor wanted to do more, but it was the rule. It was hard at times, remaining in control around Karlie. They both removed their boxing gloves.

"One thing you should know about me, and I don't know if you picked up on this, but I like to win. Let's see if you could pin me down."

They struggled and pushed each other, neither letting their guard down. But, eventually, Karlie had her pin to the mat. Her strength was unmatched to hers.

"I suppose I was a fool to believe a person who is in better shape to top me. What do you think?"

"If you wanna pin me down yourself, I'm okay with it. If it helps your pride, mistress."

Taylor growled at the teasing and flipped them over, switching positions.

"Thank you. That really helped my pride."

She began leaving kisses along her cheeks and neck and down her body.

"Wait until lesson six, where I eat you out. I can't wait to have you come in my mouth."