ten

Lesson Four -

The fourth lesson was about fantasy. The submissive's fantasy. It was a chance for her to get to know her submissive more, to allow them the opportunity to act out their specific fantasy. She wasn't entirely surprised that Karlie's fantasy had to do with the kitchen. It was a new request, and Taylor couldn't wait to experience it. The two shared dinner to discuss the fourth lesson.

"As I'm sure you're aware, we are set to begin our fourth lesson. The fourth and fifth lessons go together. The fourth will be your fantasy, and the fifth will be mine."

Karlie flashed her a wicked grin.

"I thought you practiced your fantasies. Pretty well, I must add."

The teasing. The confidence. The voice. Taylor loved every bit of it.

"You're right. But it's a different type of fantasy. It's a scene to act out."

Karlie dipped her strawberry in chocolate and made sure their eyes locked before speaking.

"I want mine to be fucking in the kitchen. Making desserts. You, making me come."

She licked her lips and winked. Taylor was tempted to kiss her.

"You drive me crazy."

Submissives, of course, turned Taylor on. With Karlie, it was a whole different type of tension.

"I can assure you, love, the feeling is mutual."

* * *

Karlie was nervous to begin this lesson. She wondered if the rules remained in play or if Taylor would let her take the lead. The songwriter was dominant in every aspect, but she understood very early on that Taylor quickly could shift positions. The bond they shared was intense. Obsession was what came to mind or even addiction. She never expected sex to be so mind-blowing.

"This lesson is something I've longed to do with you. Acting out your fantasy. Knowing I'm the one who you're exploring this with...."

Taylor dragged her index finger across Karlie's neck.

"Mm. I can't wait to collar you."

Taylor stripped her from her black robe, and it fell to the kitchen floor.

"In this fantasy, what did you have in mind?"

"Baking cookies together and maybe you licking chocolate off me, mistress."

The two baked alongside each other. Taylor allowed Karlie to just talk as if they were outside of play. They only made little comments. It made her content. The lesson quickly became sexual. Taylor stuck her finger in the chocolate and smeared it all over Karlie's neck and then licked it clean. She dipped her fingers in the chocolate once more and asked Karlie to lick it off. She obeyed.

"You're so good with your tongue. I almost want to get to the lesson with your face between my legs."

That lesson made her nervous, but her head was clouded with thoughts of Taylor riding her face. She was worried she wouldn't compare to the others. Karlie only had one experience with a girl, and it was nothing compared to the experiences Taylor was giving her.

Taylor smirked as if she had read her mind.

"What are you thinking?"

"Another fantasy I've thought about, mistress."

"Speak."

"You, riding my face, mistress."

"If this floor wasn't so uncomfortable, I'd take you up on that offer."

Taylor paused and grabbed her neck. Karlie gasped, not expecting the contact. Even though she should be because necks were sort of her thing, she noticed. The thrill of her hand around her throat... knowing she was about to tell her to do something. The concern flashed over Taylor's face.

"That's not too rough, is it?"

"Harder, mistress."

Taylor pressed down once more.

"The way you're so aimed at pleasing me is one of the hottest things I've experienced with a submissive."

The stove began beeping as a sign that the cookies were finished. The laughing and the whole thing was submissive. It showed a new side to Taylor. She was nervous about speaking, but she sensed it was okay.

"We make a good team, you think? Maybe you should help me cook, eventually, if you ever let me cook for us, mistress."

"I promise soon. I just don't want you to feel like you have to. I have a chef for a reason. But, I can tell it's important to you that you cook for me. An act of submissiveness is welcomed. However, I much rather enjoy what you cook than join. Baking is more of a stress relief than anything. Baking and sex, so thank you for making me more relaxed in both aspects."

Karlie began eating the cookie as Taylor placed her up on the counter.

"Finish the cookie before I put my fingers in you."

She gobbled down the cookie as fast as she could. And as soon as the last crumb disappeared, Taylor's fingers were in her.

"Moan for me, beg for me."

She was glad Taylor was letting her be vocal.

"Mistress, you're amazing. I love it when you're inside me. Harder, please."

She lets out breathy moans between words.

"Mm. Karlie Kloss may look cute and innocent, but she has a mistress who she begs to fuck her."

Little does Taylor know. She would beg to be fucked by her every moment of every day.