twenty eight

Taylor had just got back from London, Dianna's words still floating through her mind. Falling in love with Karlie Kloss was never the plan. She wondered when she fell in love with the younger girl. She stumbled into falling in love with her submissive. Something she swore she wouldn't allow herself to do. Being in love felt different this time. It felt brand new and breathtaking. Could Karlie be in love with her too? She remembered their day on the beach when the dancer stated she couldn't imagine anyone else being her dom. Was that love?

Taylor found Karlie right where she left her before leaving for London. In her old bedroom. She was dancing so elegantly. The cats seemed to enjoy the show as well.

"Dancing to my song, I see."

Karlie didn't turn her head. She simply continued to practice.

"If only I had your voice to practice with, then again, I would probably get dirty ideas."

Talking about her desires seemed to happen so effortlessly now.

"What kind of dirty ideas?"

"The kind that clouds my work ethic. Skype was fun and all, but the feeling of your tongue inside me doesn't compare."

"You're the one who has continued to dance instead of kissing her dom."

"Would you like for me to drop to my knees as well?"

Her voice was laced with sarcasm.

"No. Just come here and kiss me."

Their mouths mesh together perfectly. Karlie was right. Skype has nothing on the real thing. How was it a rule for them not to kiss for so long? Why did she deprive herself of one of life's best things?

"I missed you so much, my love."

"London wasn't the same without you. It distributed my work ethic too. It reminds me of when I collared you."

She placed a small kiss on the collar, the collar Karlie took such pride in.

"Have you ever taken a submissive to London?"

"No, and I never went through such lengths to collar someone."

"I guess I'm pretty special. And since I'm so special, I have a favor to ask you."

Karlie threaded their fingers together and left a small kiss on her lips.

"What is it you need?"

"I need a date for this Halloween party. Sean is taking Cara, so she is off the table."

Her tone was joking. She knew the exact name to get a rise out of her.

Taylor grabbed her neck to force them to lock eyes as she hissed her words.

"She was never on the table, to begin with."

She let go, allowing Karlie to speak.

"Your jealousy regarding her is admirable. Don't worry, women aren't her thing, and she and Sean really hit it off. Besides, I think you'd make the best date. There's a sure chance I'll get laid too."

"I'd love to meet more of your friends."

"Are you ever this involved with your submissives?"

"I prefer them to have their private life that doesn't involve me, but I prefer them not to have dates other than me, so of course, I'd accompany them."

"It's my turn to be jealous."

"None of them compare to you. I promise you, Karlie Kloss."

She never fell for her submissives the way she did Karlie.