fifteen

Lesson Ten -

"Karlie completed all nine training sessions already?"

The speaker was one of her top singers, Ella. She was also a close personal friend. They met years prior, and they hit it off instantly. The songwriter trusted Ella with the secrets of her lifestyle.

"I know, normally it would take nine to ten weeks. Ella, there is something about her. She is unique." Taylor took note of her sly smirk.

"Do you think she's the one? The one you've longed for all these years?" The younger girl questioned dramatically. It caused her to laugh.

"Ah. You know I don't believe in that."

The pair strolled through the jewelry store Tiffany's and waited for someone to assist her. It had been almost seven weeks since Karlie became her submissive. Usually, her training sessions would be once a week, but they happened with Karlie twice or three times a week. She was hooked. Karlie learned so quickly, and it proved she was eager to please. The dancer was now becoming a model. Taylor was a jealous person. However, she didn't want to officially claim the dancer for the sole purpose of her becoming a model. She would never rush to collar someone. The world was about to see her muse in magazines and see her walk fashion runways. Karlie was hers. The connection she feels is something she can't put into words. Karlie was rare. She was special.

"Miss Swift! Sorry for your wait. Did you want your usual?"

"No. This one is different. This one will be one of a kind."

"What was it you said about not believing in the one?"

She didn't play favorites when it came to submissive's. She gave them all the same collar. Taylor never felt the need to change anything. With Karlie, she wanted it to be perfect and different, much like the dancer. The new design and diamonds were nearly flawless. All she needed was for Karlie to accept her offer. Once it was around her neck, the collar would be as unique as the girl wearing it.

* * *

Taylor wanted the ceremony to go perfectly. It was an eventual occasion, and Karlie deserved nothing but the best treatment. She wanted to treat her like a princess, her princess. She found the dancer on the living room floor playing with Meredith and Olivia. She took a seat next to her.

"They seem to be attached to you." Taylor hummed. She knew how the cats felt. Karlie giggled before she looked up from the cats to meet Taylor's gaze.

"I'd say the feeling is mutual."

"Is there a chance you could ask off Saturday?" Taylor rubbed her sweaty palms together before she cleared her throat.

"I have a dance recital to prepare for, and Sean is going to St. Louis next week. I need to get practice in."

"Next week, I'll help you when Sean is gone."

"Why is there something planned?"

"Let's just say you, and I are going on a special trip this weekend. We're taking my private jet." A playful smile appeared on her lips, and Karlie matched her grin.

"Are you not going to tell me where?" Taylor kissed her against her lips at the last word.

"That'll ruin the surprise, sunshine."

* * *

The two girls were aboard Taylor's private jet on an early Saturday morning. Karlie managed to switch her shift around, and she agreed to the trip. The white ball of fur was passed out in the dancer's arms. Taylor took the seat next to Karlie and petted the sleeping cat. Karlie was in a tight tank top and short shorts. She couldn't help herself, so she bit her ear gently.