thirty

Their schedules were still hectic. They made it a means to have dinner at least three nights a week. Taylor wasn't used to a submissive being so involved in their career. She shouldn't have underestimated Karlie's work ethic. It was her dream to become a model, and she went beyond what Taylor expected of her.

"You'll be happy to know I have a clean schedule for the next few days. You can have your way with me, do whatever you want with me."

The dancer was seductive with her words.

"I have an important business meeting in Nashville. I must be there. It's about the company."

Karlie stuck out her bottom lip and pouted. She hated disappointing her, so she thought of the perfect opportunity.

"However, I do have a cabin in Nashville. It would be nice to get away for a few days, just the two of us. If you're okay with me leaving you for a few hours to attend the meeting."

The younger girl quickly wrapped her arms around her and planted pepper kisses all over her face. Taylor always welcomed the affection. The actions may have seemed simple enough, but they made an imprint on her soul.

"Yes, yes. I'm so excited."

This would be the first time she had taken someone to her Nashville cabin. It was a special place, and she couldn't wait to share it with Karlie.

"I'm looking forward to it, Kar."

* * *

The two arrived in Nashville on the private jet. Karlie wanted a road trip but insisted they take the plane to spend more time together in the cabin. Luckily, the meeting was on the first day they arrived so she could get it out of the way.

"Please make yourself at home. I'll be back in a little while. I promise not to take long."

"Aren't you the boss of the whole company? Tell them you have a hot submissive who is extremely needy."

Karlie draped her arms over her shoulders as she bounced on the bed. She could tell how excited her mood was. It made Taylor's heart warm and made her not want to leave at all.

"I don't need them to get any ideas."

She kissed her goodbye, and she missed her the moment the door shut.

* * *

Karlie thought of the best thing to do while waiting for Taylor. She wanted to cook dinner for her. It was the perfect opportunity. She had the ingredients delivered to the cabin. The cabin itself was stunning. It was colorful. It reminded her of Taylor's bedroom, or should she say their bedroom? She now used the room Taylor had given her as a space to practice dance and work out in. There were pictures of her family all through the home. The songwriter had the same smile, but her curls seemed to have disappeared. Taylor favored her father, while her brother favored their mother. The siblings had the same pair of blue eyes. Taylor didn't have many images in her Staten Island home. They were primarily high-priced paintings mixed with portraits of her cats. The Nashville cabin felt very private, very tucked away. One thing that remained in all Taylor's homes was the music room. The passion she had for music matched the way she felt for dance. It was why they clicked so well. They both needed rhythm. They were now each other's rhythm.

She began cooking and wondered why their relationship felt more beyond a contract at this point. She didn't need to wonder. She knew why. Love. That's what it was. Their relationship was filled with such love. The two haven't exchanged the words yet. It was always on the tip of her tongue, though. She wanted to speak it out loud, so she did.

"Taylor Swift, I'm in love with you."

Those words, she wished she dared to speak them to Taylor. She wondered if she would be too icy to say them back. She knew the songwriter had walls built up. The walls often felt like ice. Even when she had been ice cold to her, she instantly regretted it. She instantly thawed. Even in punishment, she melted.