twenty nine

Taylor had an exhausting week at work. She hardly had time for Karlie. It made her heart ache, being without the sexual and emotional aspect. She didn't want her to feel neglected. Taylor thought of her often. She didn't lie to her before when she told Karlie business meetings were a bore, especially without her pretty face to look at.

She wasn't exactly needy when it came to submissives. She always had a wall built up. And when work was busy. She didn't long for them, at least not emotionally. Karlie changed her. Things were different between the two of them as much as she tried to deny it.

Taylor had begun texting the younger girl, eager to know her plans and if they could include her.

"I've missed you this week. What are you doing now?"

It took Karlie under five minutes to respond. Like a good submissive.

"I miss you too, my love. I am wrapping up a photo shoot. It's going to be in a low-level magazine!!"

She beamed with pride. Karlie was indeed coming into her own in the fashion world, and she couldn't be more proud.

"Come to my office to celebrate. I'll be waiting, sunshine."

She usually didn't invite submissives into her place of work, but she missed the younger girl desperately.

Karlie walked into her office looking sexy. You could tell she came straight from the photoshoot by her hair and makeup.

"No need to drop to your knees. Come here and kiss me."

They embraced each other and kissed passionately. They rested their foreheads against each other, needing to catch their breath. Taylor laced their fingers together, wanting to be closer.

"I missed you so much. I'm sorry we haven't had much time together. I feel terrible. I hope you don't think I've been neglecting you."

"No, my love. I'm sorry, too. I've been so busy I felt like I haven't had time to be your submissive."

She noticed something missing around Karlie's neck.

"You're my submissive, no matter how busy you are. Where's your collar?"

"I left it at home. It's so nice. I didn't want to leave it in the dressing room. Please don't be angry."

"You could've kept it in your bag. Instead, you're out in public without it? People could think you're single, that you're willing to be with them."

"Taylor, I'm only willing to be with you. I don't care what other people think. I know who I belong to, with or without the collar."

The words she spoke were valid, but it still angered her to be without her collar. She didn't even have marks since they've both been so busy.

"I'm sorry if it seems like I'm overreacting. You're just becoming this famous model, and I don't want people to think they have a right to you. Only I have that right."

Taylor intensely kissed her.

"You're lucky I need stress relief because I'm questioning if you even deserve to be fucked. Turn around and put your hands on my desk and spread your legs."

From behind, she slid a finger into Karlie. She bit down hard against her neck. She whimpered in pain.

"Since you're not wearing your collar, I'm claiming you in another way. You're going to be covered in bruises. The world needs to see what's mine. Who is your mistress?"

"You're my mistress. I'm so sorry. I never meant to disrespect you. All I want to do is please you and make you proud."

"Oh baby, you always make me proud. Not many dominants can say their submissive is a model. Walk to the balcony."

Karlie did as she was told, even keeping her head down as she walked outside. The songwriter pushed her up against the guard rail and dropped to her knees.

"I want you to scream. Tell the whole city that I'm yours."

The concrete floor wasn't ideal for her knees, but she didn't care at that moment. She wanted to taste Karlie. She needed to claim what was hers.

Her tongue slipped across her glistening folds. She grabbed her ass to keep her in place. She darted her tongue all across the area she knew so well. Taylor almost forgot she was upset with the dancer. She added a finger, and Karlie screamed in pleasure.

"Louder, baby."

She quickly got back to it, ensuring she did make her scream louder.

"Oh Taylor, I'm yours. Taylor Swift fucking owns me."

She stopped her movements to allow Karlie to have an orgasm. Well aware she couldn't without telling her otherwise.

The two walked back into the office and had a seat on the sofa.

"I'm sorry that I got so defensive about the collar. I understand your reason behind it, but for a moment, there, it hurt my feelings."

Karlie cupped her cheek softly.

"I didn't mean for that to happen at all."

The collar was a big deal to her. It was more than an item. It was proof of a bond between the two women. A bond that was incredibly special to her.

"I know you didn't. I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for the overreaction. Do you want to order takeout? I'm still stuck in here for the next few hours. I welcome the company."

"Sure! I've missed you so much. It'll be nice to have dinner and catch up."

Taylor realized she kept falling more in love with her submissive.