thirteen

Lesson Seven -

Lesson seven was something Taylor was looking forward to since Karlie mentioned riding her face. It was such a tempting offer to allow that lesson to happen right away. However, steps must be followed. After collaring, Taylor allowed herself to lose control with her subs. It was a process to have complete dominance. She couldn't wait to go completely wild with Karlie.

The two were in Taylor's bedroom. Usually, this lesson would take place in the playroom, but she didn't want to be uncomfortable on the floor for this experience. She wanted to truly enjoy the thrill of Karlie's tongue.

They stripped out of their slick black robes. Karlie's lingering stare was blatant. It reminded her of the first time they showered together.

"Are you enjoying the view?"

"Very much so, mistress. You always tell me how sexy I am, but you're just as sexy."

Taylor may be the songwriter, but the dancer had a way with words as well.

"Thank you. Are you ready to begin?"

"You treat me like a princess every day, mistress. Today let me treat you like a queen."

* * *

Karlie giggled delightedly as Taylor took her position. She braced both of her hands against the headboard.

Teasingly, Karlie reached her hand to trace along the outside. She quickly discovered how aroused Taylor was. The dancer beamed with pride that all of this was for her. Without losing another second, she plunged her tongue into the songwriter's wet heat. She was already whimpering and begging for more above her.

"Add your fingers."

It was something that hadn't been requested before.

Karlie slipped two fingers inside; at that instant, she realized she would never grow tired of the sounds Taylor made when she was inside of her.  She wondered if packed fashion shows would compare, and if it didn't, it sure would be a close second. Working at a steady rhythm, she pressed in and out of her. She wanted to make sure Taylor could feel every ounce of pleasure. The shorter girl rolled her hips. Karlie knew why. She then replaced her fingers with her tongue. She held onto her thighs as Taylor lost control. The way she moved, quickly and rapidly, it was almost too much for Karlie to handle, yet it wasn't. Taylor was everywhere, and Karlie loved every second of it. It wasn't much longer before the shorter girl collapsed back against the bed. Taylor was quickly by her side. Both girls glowed. When they both steadied their breathing, Taylor spoke.

"That was fucking incredible. No one has ever fucked me that good with their tongue. I usually do not request fingers until more lessons have passed, but fuck, you drive me crazy."

"I'm glad to have pleased you, mistress."

"I'm going to add another lesson, lesson eight. I am not finished fucking you. I want to repay the favor. Meet me in the playroom in five minutes."

* * *

Lesson Eight -

Taylor was more turned on after lesson seven. It made her want to continue into the next lesson. Sometimes this would happen, following one lesson directly after another. This lesson was about trying out different sex toys. She was eager to learn what would be Karlie's favorite.

She entered the playroom to find Karlie in her usual spot and usual position. It was something she'd never grow tired of.

"When you fucked the other woman, did you please her with your tongue?"

"No, mistress. That was my first time."

She was pleased to learn this information, to know that the experience was a first for her. That Karlie's fantasy about riding her face was solely about her.

"I must say you're skilled at it, especially for your first time. Speak."

"You showed me, mistress. You fucked me good with your tongue. That's how I learned."

Karlie aimed to serve at everything she did.

"This lesson is about learning more about your body... how it reacts to certain things. I have a selection of toys here. I want you to pick the two that appeal most to you."

She hooked up the leash to her collar and walked her over to the rack of toys. Karlie's eyes lit up.

"You may pick one or two."

"The glass dildo and the clit sucking vibrator, mistress."

She grinned at the selection.

"Have you ever used sex toys before?"

"Only the dildo you used, mistress."

"I'm looking forward to you trying these out. Lay down on the mat."

She was sure this was going to be a thrilling experience for her. She guided the glass dildo in her, ensuring it was lubed up with her own wetness first.

"This is a little different than the silicon dildo, so let me know if it's too much."

* * *

Karlie couldn't register much of anything. All she knew was that the glass dildo felt wonderful and fantastic and everything in between. In an instant, Taylor pulled it out, and she whimpered, knowing it was gone too soon.

"Settle down. I want you to add the vibrator to your clit. I'll help you find your favorite spot on your clit."

Taylor hit her clit perfectly the first time she placed the vibrator. She moaned and bucked her hips instantly.

"You're going to love this feeling, baby. Here you take over the vibrator, and I'll continue with the dildo."

The two separate toys were marvelous, but the two paired together were mind-blowing. Taylor was fucking her just right. It hit her spot just right. Everything was so perfect. She wanted this to last forever.

"I'm surprised by how overstimulated you are. You haven't orgasmed yet. Most women do."

"I know not to come unless told, mistress."

Every word she spoke, a moan escaped. She was on lesson eight and had plenty of sex-filled risqués with Taylor, and at this point, she couldn't orgasm unless her mistress told her to. She pressed the vibrator harder against her clit. Almost as if she wanted to see if she'd orgasm without being told.

"How hard can I push you to the limit? How much can I fuck you without you coming?"

Taylor instructed her to up the speed on the vibrator as she upped the pace on how the dildo was pumping in and out of her. Taylor was testing her. She held strong. She wasn't going to orgasm unless told.

"How bad do you want to lose control? You're in complete control here, baby. I'm going to fuck you until you tell me you can't handle anymore."

All the words she was speaking were running together, and she almost didn't register a question being asked.

"I'm only going to come unless you tell me to, mistress."

This build-up was almost too much to handle. Her body and mind knew she was in control, but she allowed Taylor to have control over her orgasms. She was well aware they belonged to her.

"I'm not telling you to orgasm. You can let go anytime you want, okay?"

"Mistress, I can't... I can't come unless you tell me."

Taylor whispered in her ear and said she was allowed to orgasm, and she let go. She saw stars. Their sex had been out of this world, but this lesson? Took it to a whole other level.

"Play is over. Do you want to talk?"

"I'm sorry if I made you upset. It's just been wired in my brain at this point not to have an orgasm unless I am told to."

"It didn't make me upset. I apologize if I sounded too harsh. I only wanted to see you lose control."

"I tried to like you said. But, my body just wouldn't let me."

"I understand. Thank you for trusting me."

The question remained: who would control her orgasms after the contract was up and she was no longer Taylor's submissive?