twenty one

The pair had been very busy over the next few weeks, they both had work, and Karlie was consumed with modeling jobs. Eventually, she knew she would have to give up the job at the studio. The two girls managed to get some time off, no work distractions, just them. It was a road trip, to be exact. Both girls have shared their interests in road trips and the memories along with them. It was a long weekend. For four days, it was them and the California road. Karlie was waiting for Taylor outside her beach house in California. The house was so lovely. She thought that would be the vacation. Taylor quickly got into the car, and her eyes snapped open, unaware she closed them.

"You're going to be awake during the road trip, right? I plan to bug you the entire time."

Karlie swatted at the older girl and reached over to give her a simple kiss on the lips. She sighed against them, wanting all of Taylor to simply sink in. She was throughout her veins, but she still wanted her close. For the next few hours, they were driving along the roads and singing to the songs on the radio. Karlie was unaware of how many songs were Taylor's.

"You would've made an amazing singer, maybe even had become famous. Why didn't you?"

"My dad wanted me to. My parents got me singing lessons, guitar, and piano lessons. All in hopes I'd become a singer. That type of life never appealed to me. Sure, I love to write and to see people bid on my songs. I wanted the family business. So, I took business classes and got a job working for my dad at sixteen. It took him a while to accept that was the role I wanted for myself. Now he is thankful I took over. It's better than ever. It's my passion."

"Thank you for sharing with me. I know it isn't the easiest thing for you to do."

"Anything you want to know, I'll try my best to answer."

They decided to stay in a hotel the first night since they had yet to arrive at the beach house. Both girls were too tired to drive anymore. Taylor arranged the room at the service desk while Karlie took the time to text Sean, telling him they stopped for the night. She quickly looked up at Taylor, and just then, Taylor looked back at her. She smiled, and Karlie blushed and lost her gaze because she looked down. She felt Taylor's presence shortly after. Taylor grabbed her own and Karlie's bags. Karlie placed her hand on top of hers to stop her.

"You don't have to carry my bags, my love."

Taylor rolled her eyes and smirked at the younger girl.

"But, I want to."

At the last word, she winked at her. The girls walked their way to the hotel room and began quickly getting ready for bed.

"Are you even listening?" Taylor asked as she threw a pillow at the younger girl. Karlie looked up, catching sight of Taylor in her bra and panties. Karlie's eyes roamed over her body. It was as if this was the first time she saw Taylor wearing only so little. She still managed to be in awe of her.

"Of course I am! You want to leave around eleven, so we can catch the sunset at the beach." The taller girl laughed and then bounced right next to her on the bed. Karlie spoke again.

"I can't wait for you to show me this wonderful beach you're so fond of." Taylor placed her nearly naked body against Karlie's for a hug. Taylor pressed her face into Karlie's hair and then whispered into her ear.

"There is no one else I'd rather share it with." She felt her lips brush against Karlie's ear. Karlie pulled back after a moment and brushed Taylor's hair out of her eyes.  Still, in the hold of each other, there was a soft look on Karlie's face. Karlie paused and finally acknowledged what they both already knew. 

"Don't tell Sean, but you're my best friend."

Taylor paused, taking in the words. The dancer could tell it was something she hadn't experienced with a submissive.