Chapter 26 : Body Party

** VERY EXPLICIT Sexual Content Below **

Frozen in time, I continued to stare at his face, which now looked somewhat fearful.

I didn't want to keep him waiting but I was just speechless.

His jaw tensed up slightly as he stared back at me with widened eyes.

I rolled my eyes and sighed as a huge grin came across my face.

I knew what I wanted the answer to be.

"Yes!," I squealed.

He let out an immense sigh of relief as he pulled me up into his arms, hugging me so tightly that my feet literally had come off the ground.

"You had me scared there woman."

Holding me snugly in his arms he stared down at me as he looked into the depths of my eyes.

I chuckled nervously, "I think I was just a little bit in disbelief."

He nodded in agreement as he ran his fingers along the bottom of my chin.

I could hear the sounds of the waves crashing against one another and that's when I decided I wanted to do something very spontaneous.

"You surprised me, will you let me surprise you now?," I asked.

"Why am I suddenly scared? Yes?," he chuckled nervously.

I giggled as I grabbed one of his hands and pulled him towards the water.

The waves moved closer to the shore with each push, the wind had picked up and had them swaying somewhat wildly.

When we reached the shoreline I stood in front of him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Staring into his eyes I was feeling every bit of emotion that I'd never felt before.

I had given up on dating, men, the whole idea of anything related to love, so I'd thought.

Deion just had a different kind of aura about him, his energy drew me in without him having to do too much.

"What's the surprise?"

He stared back into my eyes as he softly gripped each side of my waist, waiting for an answer.

"Hmm, close your eyes."

He grinned as he quietly chuckled.

I loved that we could smile and laugh together effortlessly, it just made it easier.

Without thinking much into it I dropped down on my knees in front of him.

The sand was soft and painless so I didn't feel any discomfort, thankfully.

Before I could give him time to react I grabbed his shorts and pulled them down abruptly.

"Oh—wow. This is a surprise for sure," he announced.

I smirked as I heard the excitement coming from his voice tone.

Using one of my hands I ran my fingers down his chest and slowly crept my way up to his dick.

Stroking his dick slowly back and forth, feeling it grow more in my hand I softly placed my moist lips over the tip covering it with an undeniable wetness.

"Hmm, fuck," he moaned out.

Hearing his moan turned me on heavily, I felt a gush of liquid forming in my swimsuit bottoms.