Chapter 22 : Dirt

Chapter 22 : Dirt

The next morning I stopped by a nearby McDonald's to grab a few breakfast menu items before heading into work.

I felt like the orgasms I had with Deion, even over the phone, were impeccable but definitely draining.

I'd never in my life had that kind of excitement, I'm not sure if it was because he was my boss or what.

"Here you go ma'am, need any sauce?," the McDonald's worker asked.

Snapping out of my daydream I quickly answered, "No. Thank you."

I grabbed the bag from her hands and quickly pulled away from the drive-thru.

When I walked into the building I was greeted suddenly by Izzy.

"Chica! You bailed on me and didn't even text me back, I'm sad," she pouted.

Shit. I forgot to reply to her text last night!

"I'm so sorry," I apologized.

"I just wanted to make sure you were good. Are you?," she asked.

I was better than good, well for now.

"Yes. I had a stubborn migraine that started getting worse suddenly yesterday."

I knew that was a lousy lie and wasn't at all surprised when she gave me a confused look and replied, "You wanted to get lunch though, remember?"

Crap.

"You're right. I'm sorry Izzy. Just alot going on."

"It's okay. I'm glad you're good though you got that big lunch meeting this afternoon," she replied.

I gulped.

"Eh. Right."

I hadn't completely forgotten about the meeting it was just a shit ton of things planned for the week and it might've slipped my mind a little bit.

Luckily the lunch was already ordered and being handled entirely by someone other than me.

Though I was an assistant I was Deion's assistant.

I handled scheduling of meetings and strategies but things like lunches and things like that were handled by another team.

"Good morning ladies."

I turned to face the familiar voice I'd learned so well, Deion.

My panties felt like a waterfall was slowly flowing through them, just his voice was enough to turn me on.

I shook out of my thoughts and quickly responded as casually as possible, "Good morning Mr.Rivers. Ready for this meeting later?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"You guys are going to kill it you're a power team," Izzy chimed in.

I spent majority of the beginning of my shift prepping things for Deion for the meeting.

It was somewhat harder to focus now that I constantly had sexual thoughts about my boss, but nonetheless I kept my composure.