Shining Announcement

Hey, my skies! How are you all? I hope you are all doing fine.

I just made this to announce something very important to me and for all Since Day One reader, yung mga minahal si Saffira and Kalen together with the whole squad para sa inyo 'to.

This announcement is made to share with all of you that Since Day One will soon to be published under Immac Printing and Publishing House. I submitted it on their Call for Submission Batch 2 last year and it pass the evaluation and got accepted.

I write this book as my comfort story because as you all know the name of Saffira's friend is the real name of my friends and the name of Kalen's friends came from their suggestion too and this being my first story to be published means a lot to me.

So, I am happy to announce that Saffira Diamond Furtano and Kalen Angelo Avilla will soon to be published and their shine will be soon shared to all of us. I just dream and prayed for this and now we are here. 

Kung minahal niyo na ang version na 'to I promise you all mas mamahalin niyo yung edited version ko ng story and also the 3 special chapters hihi. 

I hope all of you can support this story up until the end because this will not be possible without your love and support. Thank you so much and I love you. Let's take each other in the sky, and keep on giving light and shine.

SINCE DAY ONE PHYSICAL BOOK SOON <3 

....