Author's Note

Hi, Since Day One readers!! 

Some of you may not be aware but Amstel Jacob Bandiala has his own story which is Embracing Your Poison and it's already completed and posted on my works. 

There are some scenes there na hindi nabanggit talaga sa Since Day One and you will see there what happen to the characters after Since Day One. I suggest you to read it if you are a fan of the other characters of SDO bukod kay Kalen and Saffira. 

I will post a special chapter that contain of some random POV's of the characters and I suggest you to read Embracing Your Poison because some of what happen to them ay nabanggit na din doon. 

____ 

Thank you for reading Since Day One and I am really grateful for that because this story is really special for me because my characters name is names of the people who supported me as a writer since the very beginning and I also thank them for allowing me to use their names. 

To the real Raiven Marionne and also to the real Shekainah and Eunice. Ang ganda ng pangalan niyo hahaha. 

But a reminder I just borrow their names hindi sila ang character ko they have their own life. And I am hoping for everyone not to compare them to my characters. 

This is your Skye sending loves from the sky... 

.... 

I will post all the special CHAPTERSSSS once it's done hahahaha. Yes, may S talaga stay tuned my skies.