Chase x Gasket | Chase the Ruff-Ruff Pup

Start from the beginning

Gasket: Mirage told me how Chase was getting fed up with Mason and was gonna show him who's boss!

Dwayne: Why would he do that to Mason, they're both real nice folk!

(scene moves back to Mason and Chase)

Chase: (fake angry) (snarling) That's it Mason I'm done with your ridiculousness!

Pups: (shocked) (gasps)

Mason: You don't scare me Chase! And you got no chance against my black bear suit!

Chase: (fake angry) (snarling) Bring it on! (tackles Mason)

(Mason and Chase get into a fake fight but make sure it's really convincing)

Skye: (shocked) Guys stop this, right now!

Rubble: (shocked) Yeah! Don't do this!

(Mason secretly winks to Chase who secretly has the ox talisman hiding in his uniform since Mason secretly loaned it to the pup)

Chase: (rips off Mason's left bear-like arm and the human arm is covered with invisible spray making it look like Chase tore off Mason's arm) Ha! That's what you get, fool! (discards his pup tag on his collar secretly having a spare in his uniform) I quit!

Mason: (pretending to be in pain) It feels like a great white shark tore off my arm! Ow!

Mirage: (fake worried) Mason! (crying) Don't worry, I'll get you to the elemental brawlers for surgery! (teleports away with Mason and his supposedly severed arm)

Pups: (gasps) Chase!

Skye: Chase, how could you!?

Chase: (scoffs) I never liked him anyway! (runs to his pup house and uses it's vehicle mode for an escape)

Pups: (shocked gasps)

Ryder: (gasps) Whoa! That looked so real!

Hubcap: Now that's someone we could use in the Ruff-Ruff Pack!

Gasket: I told you that coming here was a good idea!

Hubcap: Dwayne! After that rogue pup!

(the Ruff-Ruff Pack pursue Chase planning to get him to join the pack for real this time)

Marshall: (shocked) I can't believe Chase would do that to Mason!

Others: (shocked) Yeah!

Skye: That was quite possibly the worst thing anyone has ever done to one of our friends!

(scene changes to Mason washing the invisible spray off his arm while Mirage holds his severed bear-like arm from his suit in his headquarters)

Mason: (chuckles) I'd say the act went better than expected!

Mirage: (nods) You're a good actor! But how will we put this arm back on your suit?

Mason: (pets Mirage) No worries girl! (gently reclaims it before magically putting it back on with no trouble) Yep! Just like new thanks to my magic!

Mirage: Nice one Mason!

Mason: We'd better show the pups my arm is back on perfectly as if nothing happened! (chuckles)

(scene changes to Mason and Mirage returning to the Lookout)

Marshall: (worried) Mason, are you okay? Wait, how did you get your arm back on?

Mason: No worries pups my elemental brawler friends put it back in place while fixing it as if nothing happened!

Pups: (jaws drop) Whoa!