Chapter 3: Hiding The Monster.

Start from the beginning

Aubrey nodded against his shoulder. Breathing in his manly and intoxicating scent, making her sigh in content. She always feels so protected whenever she's around him. Especially when she's in his arms. It's kinda weird but if you would ask her, she would like to hug him everyday. Ever since her parents died, she felt alone. Scared of the big wide world. She grew up, within her castle walls. To be honest, she would never let anyone touch her other than Patricia. But ever since she was hugged by Claude, everything felt so right. Although she does feel bothered by the thought that it's strange.

Claude: Let us have breakfast. I will start cooking.

Wait, what?!

Aubrey: Breakfast?

Claude: Yeah.

Aubrey: You?

Claude: Yeah...

Aubrey: Eat with me...?

Claude: Yeah....? Is there something wrong...?

Aubrey gasped softly and covered her mouth. Claude's finally eating breakfast with her!

Aubrey: It has been a long time since you are eating breakfast with me!

Claude: It has?

Aubrey: Yes!

Claude: How long?

Aubrey: It's been years.

Claude: Right...well, I have to start cooking, but before that, might as well....

He looked at the sink behind him.

Claude:...clean up first.

Aubrey: Right. I'll just, go take a bath first.

Claude nodded and smiled softly at her, and she walked away. Walking towards her room and going towards the bathroom.

(Claude's POV)

Claude's smile fell off and was replaced by a small snarl. That was close. He walked towards the sink and looked at bloody knife and the blood everywhere.

Claude: Raccoon...yeah right....

He muttered. Calmly grabbing the kitchen cloth and was thinking about wiping it. But the smell was so inviting. He felt so thirsty for some reason. Also...hungry. He looked at the blood and stared at it. He lifted his hands and bit on the glove that was on his hand. He pulled the glove and let the glove fall to the floor. He placed his veiny, large, sexy hands on the blood. He felt the cold blood on his fingertips. And he lifted it up again and stared at the blood on his fingertips. He stuck out his tongue and rubbed his bloody fingertips on his tongue. The moment he tasted the blood. He felt a thriving hunger. Not for human food. But for flesh. He closed his eyes and tried his best to control himself. He gripped on the sink and tried to stop himself. He grunted in pain. The monster side was getting the best of him.

Claude: Not....now....fuck....

He grumbled. His fingers shook badly. Feeling the monster inside him want to take control.

Claude: Shit...shit shit shit shit shit!

Whatever he was trying hard to control, whatever he was hiding, if this monster got the best of him, it wouldn't end up so good.

(Author's POV)

Aubrey walked out of her room looking magnificent and beautiful as ever. She wore a pink dress, her hair clipped in a beautiful way. She wore a light make-up, heels that matched the dress. She walked towards the stairs and towards the kitchen. She smelled something delicious.