Chapter 48: Down with Shie Hassaikai

I heard a crackling in my ear that made me wince slightly. There was an earpiece in my ear, it was connected to the phone that Nightdream had, I wasn't the only one with an earpiece as I was told they were called. All of us had an earpiece and Nightdream would be lending their assistance while not being here in person since I would not allow it.
"Okay guys, girls and others, are we ready for tonight?" Nightdream's cheerful voice came from the earpiece.
"It would be better if you would stop this thing from crackling in my ear and if you weren't so cheerful" Daymare scowled as they placed their mask on their face. All of our masks were the same, a blank white mask with eye holes and a painted grin on it. The only differences were that Daymare's had a black heart, Daydream had a red heart, Mid-Dream had a black diamond and Nightdream had a red diamond. They had added the symbols to their masks when it became known that there was more than just Daymare and myself, they had said something about a deck of a cards when I enquired about it, but I still did not have an understanding of what they were speaking about.
"Now, now there is no need to be trying to pick a fight, there is going to be plenty of fighting when we breach the Shie Hassaikai" Daydream smiled as they put their arm over Daymare's shoulder making them let go of the annoyed emotion.
"Do we have a plan for this or are we raiding it like normal? You decided to this plan of action quickly" Mid-Dream brought up as they looked towards me.
"I have been planning this for a month after all now that we are nearly your plan to get rid of All for One, I knew that we would need to get rid of this organization. I decided to move the plan up since not only will I be conversing with the Pro heroes tomorrow about All for One, but Nightdream had an encounter with someone from the Shie Hassaikai" I said and they all turned to me, all of the happy emotions from before were now gone.
"Her name is Eri, and she is just a kid. But a kid that had her arms and legs wrapped in bandages and had run away from the Shie Hassaikai. Someone claiming to be her family came towards us pretty soon after that so I didn't have time to run away with her and get her to safety" Nightdream's voice was filled with the anger emotion, and I could also feel the anger emotion within myself. Out of everyone on the street Nightdream was the only one that took a second look at Eri and stopped to try and offer assistance.
"How hurt do you think she is?" Daymare asked, their teeth were gritted.
"And what do you think cause the wounds?" Daydream questioned; their hands were clenched as they glare at the ground.
"It took three days of digging to find out the answers to those questions and then the rest of the week for me to be able to hack into the Shie Hassaikai's systems with Nightmare's help which is why it took us so long to act" Nightdream said, and I knew that they did not wish to speak about what was happening to Eri.
"The head of the Shie Hassaikai has decided that quirks are a disease that should be cured. Eri's own quirk has the ability to rewind the time of living objects. Which means that she can rewind humans to a younger age and as such Overhaul has been taking her skin and blood to create a 'cure'. Overhaul's own quirk as you know is the deconstruct and reconstruct anything that he touches in whatever he wants" I said. The only thing that stopped Daymare, Daydream and Mid-Dream from punching something, screaming or using curse words was the fact that they knew better then to be noisy with how close we were to the Shie Hassaikai base.
"We are getting her out of there" Daydream snarled, I had known that they would take this the hardest out of all of us.
"There is no doubt about that. Even if we are unable to defeat the yakuza group, we will be retrieving Eri and bringing her to a safe place tonight" I said, my voice conveyed my determined emotion.
"Are we really going to be fighting them though? I mean without our quirks, isn't it a little risky?" Mid-Dream enquired. I knew that they had the scared emotion but that would not stop them, once I had given the orders to carry out than they would be carried out no matter the emotions that the Dreams were feeling.
"That's where I come in, I have been working on something new. Something exactly for this once Nightdream told me about it" A new voice came through the earpiece. Ah, it seems that we were all here. A lot of people did not know but Nightdream was not one person but two people that worked together in a tag team. Taking turns to patrol so when people had seen them, they had all thought that it was just one person and gave them the nickname of Nightdream. We didn't see the need to correct their information.
"How are you Nightmare, haven't seen or spoken to you in a while" The second Nightdream said.
"I have the fine emotion; I also have the objects that you passed along to Mid-Dream. Please inform us of their use" I said looking at the device in my hand.
"Right, so Mid-Dream and I were speaking for a little bit the other night and then I realized that there was a way to handle most of the Shie Hassaikai without fully fighting them. The device that you are no doubt holding actually releases a potent sleeping gas. I created it to be non-lethal since we don't want to kill anyone with it, but it will make even people with mutant quirks pass out within a minute of it being released" Second Nightdream explained.
"And what about us? Are we expected to throw it and hope to hell that we aren't caught in it?" Daymare huffed.
"Nope, I also sent a bag with Daydream that has new masks for all of us. They still have the same design and everything, but they are better than the masks that we have at the moment, and they also can be used as gas masks" First Nightdream butted in.
"Did you guys get your updated equipment by the way?" Second Nightdream questioned. While it looked like nothing had changed from the first time that I had gone out as Nightmare since I was still wearing a hooded jumper and a pair of sweatpants it would be incorrect to believe it was the same. My hood was now designed so that the hood would not come down unless I pressed a button on the collar and both the sweatpants and hooded jumper were now made of thicker material so it would be harder to be hurt. Also, the shirt that I had on under the hooded jumper was skintight so that my bones had more support. The rest of the Dreams also had the same outfits though in different colors.
"Yeah, we have already broken everything in, so we don't have to worry about fault gear" Daydream said. It might have come as an insult, but Daydream could hear the worry emotion in Second Nightdream's voice.
"We should bring our conversing in an end; it is time to act. Nightdream's, do you have the floor plan for the base as well as the cameras on your screens?" I questioned as I took my new mask and put it on my face, the others doing the same.
"Yeah" First Nightdream said.
"We are ready" Second Nightdream said.
"I will now assign you your jobs. Daydream you are the fastest of us therefore you will be getting directions off First Nightdream to Eri's bedroom and will secure her before leaving, you are not to leave her side once you are out of the base. You will come back to this rooftop and if something does not go according to the plan you will run and take her to Erasurehead and Present Mic" I said Daydream nodded their head. I knew they had the upset emotion or one that was close to it, because I had ordered them to leave without fighting but recovering Eri and getting her out of this situation was the most important thing.
"Daymare, Mid-dream, you two will be working together following Second Nightdream's instructions to set off this sleeping gas before securing any that have gone to sleep" I said, and they nodded. I knew that Daymare wanted to work with Daydream but that was not going to work during this plan.
"And what are you going to be doing?" Daydream asked, I once more identified the worry emotion.
"I shall be fighting Overhaul" I said, and their heads all turned to me quickly. I think I even heard a crack from Daymare's neck.
"Without your quirk?" Mid-Dream demanded; their eyes narrowed. They did not like this plan at all.
"Yes, with my muscle disposition I should be able to fight him until I manage to use the sleep gas to make him go to sleep. That way there is no way he will be able to try and track down Daydream who will have Eri. Like all of the other plans that we have carried out you have permission to use your quirk if your life is in danger and I will do the same" I said. They nodded grimly but in acceptance knowing that it would be pointless to argue.
"We will be entering threw the vents, so prepare" I said, we would be entering within the next five minutes. I knew that Aizawa and Hizashi would have the upset emotion if they knew what I was doing but that did not matter at the moment. Eri needed help and since no one else seemed to be putting their hands out to her then it was down to myself and the Dreams.