Chapter 10: Aftermath

Looking at the ice that Todoroki had made to stop me I had an idea. Now that I was starting to be able to breath properly I was able to grab onto the ice with my less injured arm and pull myself to my feet and use it to hold myself up.
'Oh come on, what's going on here? He's just as strong as he's always been. Dammit, don't tell me I was lied to' Shigaraki thought as he continued to scratch at his neck above the hands that were around it.
"What's wrong? Not attacking me? Didn't you say you were going to clear this level earlier, well come and get me if you dare" All Might challenged which made Shigaraki take a step back.
"Man this is...Intense" Bakugo said.
"As I expected there's no reason for us to fight now, he'll handle this" Todoroki said.
"Come on Midoriya, we should regroup with the other guys the last thing we wanna do is get taken hostage or get in his way. Do you need some help Kaze?" Kirishima asked.
'This isn't right he can't beat them, he's bluffing. It's almost hidden by the dust but I can see it, the steam coming off his body is the same as when he's about to transform. He's out of time' Midoriya thought.
"I do not require your assistence, it would be better if I was to stay here until help arrived" I told Kirishima.
'Crap, I can't fight them. That Nomu guy took too much out of me. I'm pretty sure if I make one more move I'll be forced to go back to my weak form. I can't keep this up much longer. I just have to stall until they get here' All Might thought.
"What are you scared?" All Might called out.
'Their hesitating, maybe this will work. Their so close to surrendering or at least running away' All Might thought. It was easy to see that All Might was being untruthful, from all the research I had done after getting a laptop it showed All Might going towards the villains when they wouldn't go to him. So either that wound on All Might's side was more serious then I had thought or something else was going on. Movement caught my eye but it wasn't All Might, it was Shigaraki as he continued to scratch more aggressively at his neck. That was not healthy.
"If only Nomu was here. He'd rush you right now, pound you into the ground without giving it a second thought" Shigaraki said as his scratching got more and more aggressive, he was having a full breakdown.
"Shigaraki Tomura, please do not fret. Look at him, he has definitely weakened, Nomu's attacks were successful" Kurogiri said, making Shigaraki calm down and stop scratching.
"He's on his own, the children appear to be frozen in fear, the only one that poses any real threat is too injuried to even move and look our underlings are recovering. We likely still have a few minutes before their reinforcements arrive. If you and I work together we can do this, we haven't missed our chance to kill All Might" Kurogiri continued to encourage. Like he said, the villians that had been previously knocked out by Aizawa were starting to wake up.
"Yeah, yeah you're right. This is it. We have no choice, we have to do it now. I mean the big end boss is right here," Shigaraki said. Kirishima, Bakugo and Todoroki turned to the villains at our side as they started to get to their feet while Midoriya and I continued to watch All Might, Shigaraki and Kurogiri.
"I think All Might can hold his own against those two main guys. Let's make sure these dudes don't hurt anybody else. We also have to be sure not to let them get past us, not sure if you guys noticed but Kaze isn't doing too good" Kirishima said as he hardened his hands. It's then that my head throbbed again and I stumbled before putting my hand to my head. When I pulled it back I saw blood on it. That wasn't good, head wounds always bleed more than normal wounds. Adding that with the knowledge that I had already bled alot to keep the villains under my control earlier meant that soon enough my body would start to shut itself down.
"Will you be joining us?" Todoroki asked, looking at Midoriya.
'I'm the only one who knows what's happening. There's no way he can move faster than the mist guy now. He has to have gone past his limit already, there's no real question about that. If these villains toy with him, he's done' Midoriya thought as he clenched his hand.
'So this is it' All Might thought.
"Consider this revenge for what you did to Nomu" Shigaraki yelled as he dash towards All Might.
'Holy shit, this is bad!' All Might thought. Kurogiri was also on the move towards All Might, a warp gate opening up already.
'Where is everyone? I need backup' All Might thought. One minute Midoriya was standing just in front of me and the next minute he had jumped into the air straight towards the villians and he wasn't the only one. I pushed myself to follow straight after Midoriya. I don't know what is going on but one thing was known. Something was happening and the two of them were going to need help.
'Their fast' Shigaraki realised.
'I'm the only one who knows how much trouble he's in' Midoriya thought.
"Whoa Midoriya! Kaze!" Kirishima yelled but I didn't care. I took a deep breath in, even when my lungs were screaming at me with pain.
'I controlled it earlier but my legs still broke this time. It's okay though, I made it. I can hit the part of his body that's hidden. I can end this now' Midoriya thought. With a yell he started to pull his first back with a yell.
"Don't you touch All Might, you stupid villian!" He yelled just before Shigaraki's hand came through a warp gate. And just before I grabbed the air around him, ripping him backwards away from said hand. I had seen what it did to Aizawa's elbow, I had felt what it did to my arm and I couldn't let that happen to Midoriya. Shigaraki's hand was now coming towards me since I was also near the warp gate and I couldn't move. I couldn't even think of what to do as I tried to breathe but I couldn't get any air into my lungs. This was it I guess.