"Will you live with her?"

"She expects me to live with her, yes. I will still help by paying my share of the rent and bills. I don't want you to think I'm just going to leave you to pay everything on your own."

"She knows you have a job you love, and you won't give it up?"

"Taylor expects me to keep my job and have a normal life. Being her submissive is a chance to start my modeling career."

She didn't want to explain to him that the contract felt like a calling. He wasn't ready for that conversation.

"Plus, she's hot and rich."

She felt her face warm at his words. Karlie was lucky the two happened to meet. She didn't expect to be handed a kink contract, but now she was consumed with the idea of being a submissive. He spoke again.

"If this is something you want and you're sure about, I'll support you."

A sigh of relief escaped Karlie's hushed lips. She hugged him and realized even more how grateful she was to have him. She thought he would put up more resistance, but Sean knew her well enough to see that after she sets her mind on something, there was no point in trying to change it.

Would she miss living with him? She was sure she would, but there was something better waiting for her.

* * *

Taylor had arranged for a driver to pick Karlie up from her home. She was outside of New York City and at a business meeting. Karlie explained that she could wait until after she got back to the city, but the older woman insisted they meet up today. Who was Karlie to deny the dominant Taylor Swift?

On the drive to the hotel, worry and fear filled Karlie's mind. What if Taylor thought she wasn't good enough to be her submissive? Or if she would be upset that she lacked sexual experience since she led her to believe otherwise. Karlie had been with both men and women, but women had always appealed to her more. Bisexual was the applicable term.

She hoped to prove to Taylor that she was eager to learn, eager to serve her. Her thoughts became less innocent. They were now clouded with Taylor pressed against her body, just like how they were at the dance studio. Their bodies meshed perfectly together. Karlie led her in dance, but Taylor would lead her for a year in bliss. The driver escorted her to Taylor's hotel room.

"Miss Swift? Karlie Kloss is here to see you." The driver stepped aside to allow Karlie entrance into the room. Taylor turned around quickly in her chair and stood up. She was in a black mini skirt with a white crop top. You couldn't miss her red lipstick, yet it didn't take away from her beautiful face. She grew impatient for Taylor to mark her with her teeth and leave trails of lipstick behind. 

"Karlie, it's good to see you." The older girl smiled, and Karlie felt less nervous.

"I wanted to discuss the contract? I'm sorry it took me so long and that you're busy now. I like to go over things thoroughly."

"I would gladly make time for you. Business meetings are a bore, but now I have a pretty face to look at. Don't apologize for taking your time. I'm glad you did." She and Taylor sat on the sofa facing one another. She pulled out the contract, and Taylor was flipping through the pages. A playful smile appeared on her lips.

"You circled twenty-four seven? Do you understand the commitment that holds?" Karlie nodded in confirmation. She wanted to be fully committed to Taylor. She yearned for it.

"I want to have the full experience."

"Excellent. After you complete your training, you will be collared. There are nine lessons before you are officially collared. The tenth lesson will be the collaring ceremony. I like for my twenty-four sevens to wear an everyday collar. That means it doesn't come off unless we agree ahead of time why you cannot wear it at that time." Karlie remained mute, trying to soak in all the information.

"Karlie, am I overwhelming you? I know it's a lot to take in." She liked how much Taylor cared. She rubbed her knee gently.

"No. You're not. I know what I'm getting into." Karlie reassured her.

"How long do you want our contract to last?"

"One year."

"Wonderful. I have an important question, are you a virgin?"

"I had three sexual experiences." Karlie blushed as she struggled with her words.

"Men or women or both?"

"Two men and one woman."

Taylor remained mute. Karlie feared she had done something wrong. She spoke again.

"I'm sorry for leading you to believe that I was more sexually experienced...." She played with her fingers in her lap. Taylor cupped her cheek and stroked it gently. It caused their eyes to meet.

"It's okay. As you said, you want the full experience, and you'll be getting it."

Taylor then ran her thumb over her bottom lip. She tasted a hint of mint on it. The older woman licked her lips, and Karlie was so sure they were about to kiss. They gravitated towards each other. It was the type of chemistry that couldn't be stopped, just like their last three meetings. Taylor pulled away abruptly and flipped through the remaining bits of the contract. The dancer was breathless, and she felt her heartbeat in her ears. She was already without a doubt Taylor's.

"Did you decide on a safe word?" Luckily Karlie gathered her thoughts by that time.

"Vogue. It's my dream to be a model someday, and I know at any given time, it would be a word I wouldn't forget." She wondered if Taylor may have thought the safe word was stupid or her dream was.

"You're very driven. It's something I admire about you. Do you have any questions for me, Karlie?"

"Why me? I mean, I lack sexual experience, and I'm sure you have ladies lining up for you." Taylor giggled and placed her hand on top of the dancer's.

"You're different. I feel a connection with you. Having a submissive, or how I like to call it, having a muse means trust and respect. I already have a great amount of respect for you. And we are building our trust for one another. " Taylor said all the words she needed to hear.

This woman had already changed her life, and Karlie couldn't wait to form a stable relationship with her, both sexually and mentally. She never imagined being someone's muse.

"I feel the same way about you." Taylor tucked a piece of stray hair behind the dancer's ear, and Karlie got lost in her crystal blue eyes. She then said the words that meant the contract was in place.

"I want you moved in by this Sunday, and training will begin Monday."

Please rate and comment! They are greatly appreciated.