Chase x Skye | Skye Joins the Pack

Start from the beginning

Hubcap: You're with the Ruff-Ruff Pack now Skye and you dislike the Paw Patrol just like the rest of us!

Skye: (in trace) Yes boss! (glares at Chase) What are you looking at, foolish pup!

Chase: (gasps) Skye?

Skye: (scoffs) Leave me alone, a bad biker like me would never love you!

Chase: (crying) But Skye?

Skye: (smacks his face with her paw before jumping onto her Moto Pups motorcycle)

Dwayne: (regretfully) I'm so sorry blue puppy!

Hubcap: (annoyed) That's it! (uses the pocket watch to make Dwayne obedient) Now let's ride Ruff-Ruff Pack!

(the trio race off)

(Chase tearfully returns to the Lookout)

Ryder: (walks over) (concerned) Chase, did something happen?

Chase: (tearfully) Skye and I admitted our love for each other, until Hubcap stole Mason's pocket watch and used it to make her join his gang!

Other Pups: (shocked gasps)

Chase: He also said something about sending Mason and Gasket over a cliff! While making Dwayne into his puppet even though he sounded like he regretted everything!

Ryder and Pups: (shocked gasps)

Marshall: That is one of the meanest things Hubcap has ever done!

Zuma: (worried) We don't even know where Mason and Gasket are so we might be too late?

Gasket's voice: Lucky for me, Mason was well prepared!

(she reveals herself along with Mason and Mirage beside her)

Pups: (surprised gasps) Mason, Gasket!

Mason: Nobody can't take me down that easily or for long! Also I was glad we found my satchel so I could call Mirage for an assist!

Mirage: (nods) Luckily I heard his phone call for a pick up and then we grabbed Gasket's abandoned motorcycle before coming here!

Marshall: Wait, how did you get off that cliff?

Mason: I had the horse and dog talismans to survive the fall with ease!

Gasket: (nuzzle Mason's leg) I'm grateful to him for saving my life!

Chase: Gasket, Hubcap used that stolen watch to take Skye from me and turn Dwayne into his obedient puppet!

Gasket: (gasps) (shocked) He did what!? (upset) Dwayne was just as regretful as me, at what Hubcap was forcing us to do!

Mason: (nods) I can vouch for her on that, I could hear the regret in his voice!

Chase: Ryder we need to stop Hubcap and his current gang!

Gasket: (shyly walks over) Guys, can we call a truce?

Chase: (surprised) Really Gasket?

Gasket: (nods) After this I'm taking a long break from being a biker pup when we get both hypnotized pups back!

Ryder: So long as you promise not to betray us?

Gasket: (nods) You have my word Ryder! I'm sure I can convince Dwayne to take a break as well!

Marshall: Well, Hubcap might not be as much trouble on his own!

(scene changes to Skye, Hubcap, and Dwayne causing trouble at City Hall)

Mayor Goodway: (shocked) Skye, how could you ever quit the Paw Patrol and join those biker pups? (does a head count) Where's Gasket?

Hubcap: That pup was fired and this one's her replacement!