Chase x Skye | Skye Joins the Pack

Start from the beginning

Gasket: (relieved) (grateful) Thank you so much Mason!

Hubcap: Now ride Dwayne, time to recruit a new member to replace Gasket!

Dwayne: (regretfully) (shouts) Sorry to both of you!

Gasket's voice: (calmly) Not your fault Dwayne, (angry) I blame Hubcap for this!

(the twosome drive away as the scene switches to the twosome hanging over a cliff)

Gasket: (worriedly looks down) (scared) What are we going to do without your magic satchel, Mason?

Mason: Luckily I grabbed the dog and horse talismans out of my satchel and put them into my pocket before you three showed up!

Gasket: No rooster?

Mason: Just immortality and healing!

Gasket: (sighs) Better than nothing

Mason: Just remember to hold onto me tight! I promise you we'll be okay!

Gasket: (nods)

(Mason releases his hold on the branch causing both of them to fall)

Gasket: (screams) (eyes closed) (holding tightly onto Mason's chest) We're gonna die!

Mason: (comforts Gasket) (calmly) No worries girl!

Sound: (loud boom)

(dust settles revealing Mason landing on his feet while Gasket is still shivering in his arms)

Gasket: (whimpering) Is it over? Are we dead?

Mason: (calmly) We're safe, Gasket!

Gasket: (opens her eyes to find Mason still holding her) (relieved) We're alive!

Mason: (deactivates his black bear suit to show he really did have the horse and dog talismans)

Gasket: (hugs Mason) Thank you for doing this Mason!

Mason: No problem Gasket, lets find my satchel so we can get outta here! (gently puts her on the ground)

(scene changes to Skye and Chase having fun in their Moto Pups gears and rides)

Skye: It's nice that we can spend time together Chase!

Chase: I love it when we have a chance to be alone together with you my love, (realizes and blushes) my girlfriend, (facepalms) I mean Skye!

Skye: (blushes) Chase, do you love me?

Chase: (nods) I love you more than anything else I love!

Skye: (blushes and smiles) I love you too!

(both decide to passionately kiss on the lips)

Skye and Chase: I love you!

Sound: (motorcycle engine)

Hubcap and Dwayne: Ruff Ruff Pack! Ruff Ruff Pack!

Chase and Skye: What are you two doing here!?

Skye: (walks over) Wait, where's Gasket?

Dwayne: (crying) Hubcap shoved her off the same cliff we we're forced to ambush Mason!

Chase and Skye: (shocked) (gasps) What!?

Hubcap: (scoffs) Big deal, those two were hanging on a branch, so someone's bound to get them before it breaks!

Skye: (shouts) Hubcap! (upset) That was one of the worse things you ever...(Hubcap swings the pocket watch in front of sky to hypnotize her)