Soulmate

Today was the last day of exams which was very relieving for me, 'One less problem to worry about.' I thought to myself. I got up, had a shower and changed into my school uniform

 I got up, had a shower and changed into my school uniform

I put on the ring that George got me and headed to class. After the exams were finished I decided to go to my room to read one of my favorite muggle books, White Fang. I hopped on the bed, adjusting my position to get comfortable, while Winter jumped on the bed to, curling up at the end of the bed, I started reading and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and looked at the time to see it was almost dinner time, I got up and fixed my hair and robes then headed down to dinner. I sat down between the twins and the trio, who were suspiciously quiet, "So, Brit, where'd you disappear after our exams ? Fred and I couldn't find you anywhere." George inquired, "Oh, yeah sorry. I went back to my dorm to read and fell asleep." "Oh, and by the way, your dear old dungeon bat wanted to know where you were, you should probably go see him later." I nodded and made a mental note to see Sev after supper. Dinner was finished and I was walking to Sev's office, I knocked on the door, "Come in." Sev said from the other side, "Hey, I heard you missed me today." I greeted teasingly, "Oh, of course, I thought you'd died." Sev replied sarcastically, "Well, I didn't see you at the feast, where were you ?" "I got a bit distracted with marking, I guess I lost track of time, I was just going to make something in my chambers." He replied with a sigh, "Either way I brought you your favorite dessert, cauldron cake." I said placing the sweet treat on his desk, "What would I do without you ?" "Oh, you'd go mad without me." I said giggling, "I really do appreciate everything you do for me. You're the best thing that's happened to my life." He said grabbing my hand, "Thank you Sev." I said grabbing his hand. As soon as I did, my ring emitted a bright light, almost blinding both of us, "That's and odd ring you've got there, isn't it ?" Sev said letting go of my hand, I looked at him in shock, "Sev... you're my soulmate." "Pardon ?" "The ring only glows when my soulmate and I hold each other's hands. So that means we're soulmates." Sev was dumbfounded, "I don't know what to say." "I completely understand if you don't feel the same-." "No it's not that, it's just.... We can't be romantically involved with each other until you're at least 16." "I know." I said sadly, "But I'll speak to Albus about it and we'll see what the ministry says." "Okay." I said yawning a bit, "You can sleep here tonight, it's late, you shouldn't be out at night." Thanks Sev." I said dozing off.

Time skip cause I'm lazy🤪🤌🏼💀

So I found out that Harry had beat lord Voldemort , who was on the back of Quirrell's head and at the feast Gryffindor won the house cup, and it was time to go back to the Dursleys, I can't wait for next year though.

A/n :
Sorry abt the short chapter guys I ran out of inspiration 😭 so anyway that's the end of year 1 and now on to year 2