Troll in the dungeon

Halloween soon arrived and we are having the usual Halloween feast was being held, I sat between the twins and my brother and Ron, although Hermione was nowhere to be seen, "Say Harry, do you know where Hermione is ? I don't think I've seen here all day." I asked Harry to which the Neville boy responded, "Parvati Patil said that she wouldn't come out of the girls bathroom. Said that she's been there all afternoon, crying." He told us in a hushed whisper, out of the corner of my eye I saw Harry look at Ron who just shrugged, I got up and went to the girls bathroom to check if Hermione was okay.

Harry p.o.v:
Britney got up and left the Great hall, I felt terrible about how made Hermione feel, just then Professor Quirrell burst through the doors, "TROLL! In the dungeon! Troll in the dungeon." That made the entire hall silent, "Thought you ought to now." He said weakly just before fainting. All the students yelled and got up, heading to exit the hall, "SILENCE!!!" Dumbledore roared causing everyone to freeze, " Everyone will please, not panic. Now prefect's will lead their house back to the dormitory, teachers will follow me to the dungeon." He said as everyone started exiting more calmly. As Ron and I walked with our house members, I spoke, "How could a troll get in ?" I asked, "Not on its own, troll's are supposed to be really stupid, probably people playing jokes." He replied nonchalantly as I pulled him aside, " What ?" "Hermione and Britney, they don't know." I said running off to the girls bathroom with Ron following, as we turned a corner we saw the shadow of what I assumed was the troll, "I think the trolls left the dungeon." Ron said with a slight tremble in his voice as I pulled him behind a pillar, we looked back to the shadow to see it heading towards the girls bathroom, "It's heading towards the girls bathroom!" I whispered worriedly to Ron and as soon as the shadow was out of sight we ran after it.

Britney p.o.v:
I was comforting Hermione as we walked out of the bathroom stall, rubbing her back in assurance while she wiped the tears from her eyes. When I looked in front of us, I saw two giant green feet as I looked up I realized that they belonged to a mountain troll. I grabbed Hermione by the shoulders and slowly pulled her with me back inside the stall as the troll smashed the stalls with its club while Hermione let out a scream. I heard footsteps steps coming into the bathroom, I looked up to see Harry and Ron standing behind the troll, "Hermione, Britney move!" Harry yelled as Hermione and I crawled out from under the rubble while Harry and Ron distracted the troll. Eventually the troll soon noticed Hermione and I, who were hiding under the sinks, and smashed them with its club, "Help !" Hermione called out, Harry grabbed the troll's club and landed on its shoulders while it made an attempt to try and hit Hermione and I again. As soon as the troll noticed Harry was on its shoulders, it began to shake around violently, causing Harry's wand to go up its nose, "Ew." Ron commented, the troll soon grabbed Harry from off its shoulder and began to swing its club at him, "Do something!" I yelled to Ron as he looked around, " What ?" "Anything !" Harry commented as Ron pulled out his wand, "Hurry up !". "Swish and flick." Hermione reminded him, "Winguardium Leviosa !" Ron said as the troll tried to swing at Harry again but soon noticed that it's club was in the air , Ron released the spell causing the club to drop on the trolls head, making it drop Harry, who scurried away as the troll fell to the ground. Hermione and I slowly came out from underneath the sinks and walked cautiously towards the boys, "Is it ... dead ?" Hermione asked, "No just knocked out I think." I said as Harry took his wand out it's nose as we all grimaced "Ew, troll boggies.". Harry wiped his wand with his robe as Professor McGonagall, along with Sev and Professor Quirrell, came rushing through the door, Professor McGonagall gasped at the sight of the knocked out troll, "Oh ! Oh my goodness ! Explain yourselves both of you !" "Well you see what it is-." Harry and Ron started to explain before Hermione cut them off, " It was my fault Professor McGonagall." We all looked at her in shock, "Miss Granger ?" "I went looking for the troll, I'd read about them and thought I could handle it, but I was wrong. If Harry, Ron and Britney hadn't come and found me. I'd probably be dead." Hermione confessed, " Be that as it may, it was an extremely foolish thing to do and I am very disappointed in you Miss Granger. 5 points will be taken from Gryffindor. For your serious lack of judgment. As for you three, I just hope you realize how fortunate you not many students could take on a fully grown mountain troll and live to tell the tale. 5 points will be awarded to each of you." Ron and Harry smiled, "For sheer dumb luck." She said walking off. Severus gestured for me to follow him, we walked in silence till we reached my dorm, "Britney, I want you to stay away from Quirrell, I don't trust him." He told me, "Okay I'll try." I replied deciding not to argue or ask why, we bid each other good night and went to bed.